Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Pets replacing Barney would create some nice synergy with Animal Actors and add a huge, broader draw to that segment of the park.
I was thinking the same thing. Then do a retheme of the Woody Woodpecker coaster to some mildly successful IP that doesn't deserve a larger presence. There's also the entire Curious George area which could hold another ride (possibly Trolls).

KidZone needs help and this would liven it up big time. The only reason people have to go to the land right now is for ET, and that doesn't even draw a ton.

Hmmm liven up a part of the park that I hardly ever go to or finally kill Shrek.....I'm torn on this one

Although they could still always plop down Dreamworks Theater in Shrek...two birds
Yeahhh I like this idea. Finally get some much needed attention to children’s attractions in the park while using attractions already designed. SLoP would fit better in KZ too since they have more real estate. Plus, it could be a bigger draw than the Dreamworks theater so you avoid more crowding at the front gate.

Put SLoP in the back of the park, build a play area, then close Shrek and put Dreamworks in once KZ is complete.

Okay UC - my consultant fee is $500.

EDIT: In all reality - I could totally see something like this being the cheaper fix to bring in new guests until Epic opens.

SLoP/KZ: 2022
Dreamworks: 2023
JW River Adventure: 2024

Okay... I threw in that last one just because I really want it...

Last edited:
Reactions: shiekra38
EDIT: In all reality - I could totally see something like this being the cheaper fix to bring in new guests until Epic opens.

SLoP/KZ: 2022
Dreamworks: 2023
JW River Adventure: 2024

Okay... I threw in that last one just because I really want it...
By 2024 the third JW movie has flopped as did the third JP movie and we will have Jurassic Universe or Jurassic Avangers (all human characters against the Dino characters of the previous movies, I throw in King Kong for extra silliness).

• Haha
Reactions: HalfGlass
If they put Dreamworks Theater in place of Shrek 4D, maybe we could actually get a Shrek ride back in KidZone...
A swamp boat ride KFP style and a retheme of Woodpecker would be dandy with me

If SLoP is coming, it will most likely go into KZ. Shrek, while old and not that great, is a perfectly adequate attraction. KZ on the other hand is in dire need now that Barney is gone.
Shrek deserved much more than it got, it's a massive property

I think that's what is most irritating about the 4D theater...minus the fact that it replaced an attraction based on Hitchcock

If SLoP is coming, it will most likely go into KZ. Shrek, while old and not that great, is a perfectly adequate attraction. KZ on the other hand is in dire need now that Barney is gone.

If it goes in Shrek, I pray that it gets the original version. USH version looks cute but UOR could do with a trackless ride that really shows what it can do.