Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, if they want to keep Shrek in that space and use the Slop ride with Shrek as the IP, then i'd be cool with that. I really wouldn't be about another Despicable Me ride though.
I’d be all for it.

But then we’re back to the time required to create the ride.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Illumination’s “The Secret Life of Pets 2” which appeared to have been the most popular film on Netflix in 2021, according to analysis by Forbes. In 2020, the magazine reported that Illumination’s “Despicable Me” was the most-watched film on the service. In addition, Illumination’s “The Grinch” and “Lorax” were the second and ninth most-watched films on Netflix, respectively, in 2020.

Just want to point out why Shrek is likely going to be part of Illumination for that area rather than anything else...

Just want to point out why Shrek is likely going to be part of Illumination for that area rather than anything else...
I think you mean SLOP, but agree. The franchise has legs. It’s too easy of a concept to not cater to a wide range of people for a movie, let alone a 5 minute ride. Bring. It. To. Orlando.

Reactions: therock
Shrek is going to the dogs and I'm happy as a puppy.
I'm sure a new iteration (not a screen attraction) will be erected for Shrek especially of the new movie will do well. But a 5 minute dark ride and a store that sells stuffed animals and stuff for your dog and cat it's a bunch of fun and prints money at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I'm sure a new iteration (not a screen attraction) will be erected for Shrek especially of the new movie will do well. But a 5 minute dark ride and a store that sells stuffed animals and stuff for your dog and cat it's a bunch of fun and prints money at the same time.
Oh boy. Umm. I got some bad news for you. You, may want to sit down.

Oh boy. Umm. I got some bad news for you. You, may want to sit down.
3t5kgd.gif