Garden of Allah's Replacement? | Inside Universal Forums

Garden of Allah's Replacement?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 7, 2018
Others are going to be far more familiar with this than I am, but, is there any possibility that they would move the NBC Media Center over near Jimmy Fallon? This makes sense to me to make a mini NBC/30 Rock museum along with Universal films and have the media center there for previews of new shows for NBC, Peacock, films maybe, shorts, who knows. A lot they could expand on with the Media Center.

But, my main question is, is there room for a Dreamworks Theatre type attraction to fit in here? It'd be really great placement I think. Right before ET and Kidzone, the right side of the park would be like all family attractions, plus it'd add an attraction to this park which I don't think hurts it. If SLOP takes over for Shrek ever, to me adding a Dreamworks theatre attraction either with KFP, or Shrek, or any other property would be a worth addition and help that area a bit. No idea if there is space for it, but maybe the Spongbob Store can turn into a Dreamworks one as well. Just a thought, not sure how realistic this could ever become though.

Reactions: soilsigh
I don’t think so. I feel like if they could, they would have already, but the matter of space is an issue in the space where Race Through NY sits; can’t really put anything else in, because all the other space is occupied by something, be it a soundstage, the Race extended queue and Virtual Line kiosks, etc.

I agree with @jarmor, I think that they’d put DreamWorks Theatre in to replace Shrek before they put it deep into Hollywood. I just hope they’d maybe do a little more with the idea and the space than they were able to do in California.

DreamWorks Theater--if, they'd try to bring it to Orlando, likely wouldn't be where Garden's of Allah is. And even then, there isn't space for it.
Ya thats what I figured, I wonder if they removed the Cafe next door there'd be room for it but might not be worth the hassle.

They just redid that building to accommodate the Media Center a couple of years ago. Doubt they'd change that quickly.
One of the main reasons for moving it in the first place was to give it a not-shoehorned facility, and to isolate it a bit from the New York area which has lately been (relatively) frequently changing.

I think it should also be noted that if Kidzone is replaced eventually and E.T. is rumored to stay due to Spielberg's wishes. Garden of Allah would probably be a primary spot to reroute the entrance of E.T.

Reactions: shiekra38
I think it should also be noted that if Kidzone is replaced eventually and E.T. is rumored to stay due to Spielberg's wishes. Garden of Allah would probably be a primary spot to reroute the entrance of E.T.
I would LOVE the ET entrance to be moved somehow to this location

Reactions: redy2468
Change Central Park and part of Garden of Allah to redwoods, have path fork to rerouted walkway/queue of ET and other path to big reveal of Pokémon. Hollywood (SoCal) flows into NorCal and keeps that side of park hidden from Pokémon.