General Movies & TV Thread | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I dont know...love the art but the jokes....and voices to me in now way are wanted from Transformers

I hope this surprises me but feels like it was made for like little kids, even TMNT which was made for families had some dark moments and felt more mature then this....anyway not a good first impression for me but hoping for the best

Yeah

In no time AI will be everywhere in Ads.

People and workers will complain and companies wont care because it saves them a few bucks

They'll care if there's regulations and if companies are concerned about their copyrights being violated.
I wish, the people in power asked if you had to be connected to wifi to get on tik tok...here is the quote “Does TikTok access the home Wi-Fi network?”

So I'm sure in 10-15 years maybe then but it's going to be a while with tech it takes ages for governments to do much.....unless it threats "its" power which AI for now really doesn't and they will lobby the people in power to ignore this

Now could their be a strike? Sure, that I can see happening but even then by the time they strike AI might be sooooo good and they have enough scaps to ignore people and do what they want.

Sorry, everyone but I'm a doomer on Jobs and AI, since Covid I've just seen who is in charge and its not us the people

Last edited:

Lol this sucks

It's getting BAD. The slippery slope keeps going (Secret Invasion Intro, Late with The Devil, Civil War marketing posters) and it's just going to get worse. Really pathetic and sad that it's gotten to this point.

I wonder what the complete refusal to use Netflix or watch anything A24 releases in the future will do to both companies and just how big that impact will be. Especially A24, they've always been a seemingly champion for the little artist.