Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
time account GIF

Yeah

No idea where the negatively is coming from

As long as they use the cool Ghost designs from the films its going to be a fun time

Ghost Busters was easily my favorite maze from 2019 and ready for more busting

Reactions: Jake S
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Seriously, the first one is bad and now they’re gonna make a maze based on the worst GB movie? Yes, that’s including the 2016 one. My group and I literally walked out. The movie wasn’t popular or liked, so what gives? What’s the play here? Did they make the deal before the release? Are they just that tone deaf with HHN’s audience? Or is this based on scores for the previous maze they thought we’d want this? Did people even like the last maze? I am so baffled by this pick.

This is one I was praying would be the one wrong on the spec list. With this AND Weeknd coming, that’s two of my least favorite mazes in the last 10 years returning getting a sequel. This year feels tailored made to be the opposite of anything I want lol but oh well.

The frozen environments may be able to get the edge up design-wise compared to the first house. That’s the only positive I can think of so far.

Seriously, the first one is bad and now they’re gonna make a maze based on the worst GB movie? Yes, that’s including the 2016 one. My group and I literally walked out. The movie wasn’t popular or liked, so what gives? What’s the play here? Did they make the deal before the release? Are they just that tone deaf with HHN’s audience? Or is this based on scores for the previous maze they thought we’d want this? Did people even like the last maze? I am so baffled by this pick.

This is one I was praying would be the one wrong on the spec list. With this AND Weeknd coming, that’s two of my least favorite mazes in the last 10 years returning getting a sequel. This year feels tailored made to be the opposite of anything I want lol but oh well.

The frozen environments may be able to get the edge up design-wise compared to the first house. That’s the only positive I can think of so far.
Well the speculation for this house really started very early this year, so yeah the deal was probably signed and dried by the time the movie came out.

I was hoping the approach would be to also include Afterlife, but life goes on.

If your day is ruined, wait till Weeknd sequel gets announced.

Gotta reuse the thing and shinning props somehow!

We sure about that? I'm looking at the FB and there is a lot of positive reactions...
I attribute this to the crowd that uses FB (I.e. older) and the younger crowd that seems to dominate Twitter and Instagram, which I use as my main source of social media as I do not have a Facebook (where I’m seeing the reaction comments, which are not holding back).

Literally the first comment on Instagram has 600+ likes saying “WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS S—-“ lol

• Haha
Reactions: DTH and saint.piss