Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Glacier Bar

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
The all-new Glacier Bar is officially open at SeaWorld Orlando. The new bar, which is located next to Wild Arctic, features craft beers, premium cocktails, frozen drinks, and exclusive SeaWorld Coca-Cola Freestyle flavors.

The all-new Glacier Bar is officially open at SeaWorld Orlando. The new bar, which is located next to Wild Arctic, features craft beers, premium cocktails, frozen drinks, and exclusive SeaWorld Coca-Cola Freestyle flavors.

Looks like a solid addition.

I'm assuming this was supposed to open with Ice Breaker as an area improvement. Looks cool.
Yes, and there was supposed to be some redoing of the plaza surrounding Ice Breaker

I'm sure it's cut by now, but then again they haven't exactly done any landscaping for the ride

Yes, and there was supposed to be some redoing of the plaza surrounding Ice Breaker

I'm sure it's cut by now, but then again they haven't exactly done any landscaping for the ride
If the aesthetic of the Glacier Bar is any indication, I doubt that any plans would be that expensive.