Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Goodbye IU Forum.

Apr 18, 2013
I will gradually have less and less time to devote to this theme park hobby of ours. Due to medical issues it’s looking like I have a few months left. This forum has been such a great outlet for like minded to people to discuss in detail everything about the parks. While this may seem very trivial I’m pretty disappointed after all these years of thinking I will finally get to watch first hand the construction of a whole new park only to find that rug pulled out from under me. In any case for those I’ve talked with on here and even those I’ve had the opportunity to talk with in person. Thank you all so much, I will miss you!

P.S., I Am Wyld Stallyns!

ADMIN NOTE: Thomas has sadly passed away since writing this goodbye. If you want to help out his family during this difficult time, please take a second to visit the GoFundMe and donate.

Fundraiser by Mary Morgan : Help support the Morgan family as we battle cancer

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that so I leave you with this quote from Ted:
2. “All we are is dust in the wind,” dude.

Thousands of years of philosophy and Ted comes up with a simple little quote that sums it all up. Awesome.

So sorry to hear of your situation and I hope the parks offer some diversion for the future.

I will gradually have less and less time to devote to this theme park hobby of ours. Due to medical issues it’s looking like I have a few months left. This forum has been such a great outlet for like minded to people to discuss in detail everything about the parks. While this may seem very trivial I’m pretty disappointed after all these years of thinking I will finally get to watch first hand the construction of a whole new park only to find that rug pulled out from under me. In any case for those I’ve talked with on here and even those I’ve had the opportunity to talk with in person. Thank you all so much, I will miss you!

You will be missed. Spend the remaining time with your loved ones and friends.

So sorry to hear about this. Thanks for everything you’ve contributed to the community and the impact you’ve had on it!

No rug being pulled out from under you. You'll get to visit all the theme parks in the world and I'm sure you'll still be first in line for Epic Universe. Thank you for being a part of our community.

Oh my God, I was not expecting to get teared up on insideuniversal.

Rest in peace knowing that the world will miss you, and that you lived the way you wanted. See you soon.

Last edited:
We may have not been able to speak too much, but I wish you nothing but the best and most peaceful time ahead for you. We'll catch ya on the flip side, cheers my friend.

Fair winds and following seas.

Sorry to read this. Your posts will be missed -- and thank you for the videos.

I am so sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones. Thanks for sneaking the footage for all the B&T fans.

I'm incredibly saddened to hear this, and all I can say; is that I wish you the best in the time that you have left. Your incite was amazing, and I loved your comments.

I’m very sorry to hear this. You’ve always been a huge positive to this forum.

Godspeed, mate! If there’s anything you want or need, we’re here for you.