Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2017 (USH): Reviews & Photos

Anyways, I smiled at her...and she smiled back...and that smile really melted my heart. I told myself and my best friend that when I get off the ride, I would approach her....the problem was...when I returned...a new employee had taken her place (a man) and I never saw her return. My biggest regret was not stopping when we smiled at each other and expressing. If you are out there, and you see this, I just want you to know that smiling at one another was a highlight of my night...and my biggest regret was not seizing the opportunity. I really hope our paths cross again, but if it does, I promise I wont make that mistake again.

Man I know EXACTLY how you feel, this summer at WWoHP I was talking to a very nice/ cute employee and her and I really shared interests over pop culture but I was holding off the line quite a bit trying to talk to her. I came back later that day to see if i could approach her in a more appropriate manner without ruining her line of work, and she was gone! That blows man. Oh well, if anything, at least it gives us self esteem boosts lol.

It really does...my biggest regret was not taking that opportunity...man was she beautiful...im hoping someone that works there shows her this...or if someone's can dig for me and put me in contact with her...I tell you she was worth the stop and I didn't do that at all.

Always keep in mind, it is an employee's job to be cordial and smile. Even if you strike up conversation, 9 times out of 10 they'll be nice. And also keep in mind, if they're not interested, it's really hard to show it while on the job and to approach someone while they're working is almost like literally trapping them. Don't approach unless they approach you first. Don't get chummy unless they get chummy first. And don't get personal unless they get personal first. Your best bet would be to return multiple times until you're a recognizable customer. I'm sure she's approached by a dozen nameless faces in the crowd daily, men and women, who are interested. Not to be a bummer, and I'm sure couples have met while one was at work all the time, but this is a bad idea 90% of the time. Even if a fellow co-worker shows your post to her, she'll most likely have no idea who you are as she probably smiled literally at 4,000 people who walked into the attraction that night. HOWEVER, good luck. Hopefully it works for you!