Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not when it's been devoid of announcements since the event ended last year. USH isn't like Orlando where it has something new to announce, open or begin to fill the void.

The only thing to pass the time is spinning the wheel of catastrophe to see what happens on the Studio Tour next.

I didn't have "guard rail crash" & "Earthquake doors" on my bingo card for the 60th

I guess I should've specified there's no GOOD recording of it lol no offense to this fellow. Known about this video for years (when it came out) but it's missing a lot of the elements.
Hmm.. while I do appreciate finally seeing a video for Hollywood's 2007 TCM house, I think I liked Orlando's version better (located in the Earthquake queue, no tent like Supercharged).

- Grandpa was in the wheelchair to the left as soon as you entered.
- The big metal door was a "Leatherface scare" where he'd slide it open/shut like in the film.
- Leatherface scareactors would graze their chainsaws on the windows ("outside") creating sparks.
- basement/tunnel chainsaw wall scare with strobes
- swinging body on a track (can't remember if it was a dummy or "victim")
- "over the fence" chainsaw scares
- the hanging sheets being the finale

Anyway. You get the idea. While I do like the TCM remake, I'm running on TCM fatigue after 2016, 2017 & 2021. It doesn't offer up anything "new". So it's just difficult to get hyped from this returning IP rumor.
A lot of stuff mentioned here was actually in the Hollywood maze. Like I said above, this video is a very poor representation. It's missing quite a few scares and a lot of sets weren't filmed properly.

Leatherface opening the sliding door in that first-ish scene was insane the first time I went through. Chainsaws back then were real without the blades so they'd hit stuff and it'd spark. There were some swinging bodies and definitely some reaching over the fence. Hanging sheets was the middle of our maze though -- but yeah, still fairly terrifying. When I went through, Leatherface was swinging around the chainsaw "dancing" like in the finale of the original film, just getting caught up in the sheets. Genuinely scary lol

Reactions: Wesker69
A lot of stuff mentioned here was actually in the Hollywood maze. Like I said above, this video is a very poor representation. It's missing quite a few scares and a lot of sets weren't filmed prproperly.
Ah okay. That video made it seem very underwhelming compared to the nostalgic hype. Now it all makes sense

Someone go back in time with a Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus AI phone.. & get quality videos