Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great closing night! Not too many lines. :) Was able to do all of the houses at least once, some of them twice. Caught the last Bill and Ted of the night which was amazing. It was almost an hour long.

Is it September yet???

Last show always goes off script on purpose and they had fun with it, so I'm sure it was better than the actual show.

Can someone please tell me who won house and street of the year. And if possible Houses of the week.

How do they decide that?

I mean, Forsaken was good....but In-Between blew it out of the water, along with a few other houses.

7 is definitely street of the year.

Isn't it from feedback results? As for the actual winners I would of loved to of seen HR Bloodngutz take it. Oh well. Congrats to the houses and all of the scareactors that made this event so great.

Isn't it from feedback results? As for the actual winners I would of loved to of seen HR Bloodngutz take it. Oh well. Congrats to the houses and all of the scareactors that made this event so great.

That's what I figured but I wasn't sure. If that's the case, I'm glad I helped 7 and In-Between win! By far my two favorites.

In-Between was by far my favorite. And it was the house I heard the vast majority of people talking about the multiple nights I was there. It was a really big hit.

I liked about half the house... the strings were cool (allthough too short) but most of the effects were pretty generic 3D. And I can only base my opinion on the two nights I was there.

I liked about half the house... the strings were cool (allthough too short) but most of the effects were pretty generic 3D. And I can only base my opinion on the two nights I was there.

The In-Between was also my favorite house of the year. Even if you disliked the 3D effects (I loved them), the actors were all incredible on both of my walkthroughs and from what I've read, they kept it up all year. :shrug:

The In-Between was also my favorite house of the year. Even if you disliked the 3D effects (I loved them), the actors were all incredible on both of my walkthroughs and from what I've read, they kept it up all year. :shrug:

I think I went through the house a good 4 or 5 times when I was there, and each time the cast BROUGHT it.

I mean, the one night they literally caused one of the girls I was with the drop to the floor in the fetal position. It was terrific.

Well I saw some of the actors in Forsaken working their butts off as well and it all boils down to personal taste and the expierence you got and the variables that go along with that, as I go for the art of the event and appreciate the details and work that goes into creating the houses.
I took the tour and got to see what went into the Forsaken and the detail in that house blows TIB (and most others as well) out of the water, and as I do not get scared it will never rate that high for me. These are JMOs, take them for what they are worth... free.

I thought all the houses were very strong this year and a giant step up from a disappointing 2010 event.

I thought that the Forsaken was a great house and it had some of the most noteable scares of the night. The guy that swung in through the window was definetally one of them. As for The In-Between I did not find it that scary but it did look amazing and there was a lot of effort that went into that house so it also deserves it's place in my opinion. All of the houses were really good and I think I would have been happy if any of them had won.

Favorite houses/scarezones..1 being the best
1) Nevermore
2) HR
3) The Thing
4) Saws n Steam
5) The Forsaken
6) Nightingales
7) The In Between
8) Winters Night

1) 7
2) Acid Assault
3) Canyon Of Dark Souls
4) Grown Evil
5) Your luck has run out
6) Nightmaze

Bill And Ted was alright, Death Drums was the worst Idea A&D came up with it took away from the whole scary part of the event

Last edited:
Thought I would share this, While in line to get my ticket(badge) at Hauntcon i got in a conversation with a guy from Lakeland , Fl. He was telling me that HHN was going to do 9 houses at HHn 21 and it was built then they scrapped the idea. When I pressed him for more information he said he knew a guy way up who told him that. When I asked the guys name he couldn't remember. And people think I am only a jerk online,,,lol