Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hello all! First time posting here (long time reader) but I needed to escape nightmares for a moment in all its chaos over B&T (roadkill013 over there). Question, if this year is successful and well received could we see more years to come with a higher original house to IP ratio than the past few years? also side note thank you to everyone on here for keeping the spec alive. I'm a huge HHN fan and its fun to see how rumors and speculation grow and change over the months.

First off, welcome!

Second, I think we've seen that IP's can cause a bit of headache with marketing, and even getting them to open at the event (a la Scream, Werewolf in 2012). There is also the case of what big IP's are left to use. We've seen in recent years that the event works best when it's an a mixed bag; so I'd wager heading forward you may see more focus on originals - or at least the balance tipping more in their favor.

That would be cool. Got anything specific in mind?
Im thinking Legacy's two are "Harvest of Souls" and whatever Bayou ends up being (if it's not actually dead waters)

Reactions: ChaseTuff
That would be cool. Got anything specific in mind?
Im thinking Legacy's two are "Harvest of Souls" and whatever Bayou ends up being (if it's not actually dead waters)

Unfortunately I'm just as "naming things" savvy as the guy who does them for Universal is. :(

I'm going to the agree with those two since I'm doing mental gymnastics on the other two originals.

Reactions: JMalez
Alright then. Houses I'm only 65% sure on. Zones I'm 100%.

Houses
Angels vs Demons - I dig the name (if it's accurate). Not too creative, but effective and memorable.
Voodoo - Dig it.
Scarecrow - Lazy bad.
Vampires - Lazy, but it works.

Zones
Avenue of the Stars - Great name. Right up my alley.
Hollywood - Terrible.
San Fran - Lazy