Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights is back! Returning for its much-anticipated 30th year and will feature Beetlejuice.

Also, are there typically nights that have any special perks for AP holders? Event nights for AP holders etc. and are they consistent? I'm planning my trip from across the country and want to guesstimate when those dates typically are based on prior years. Thank you!

late but putting this here since it's official news:

Hello all. Very excited about this year… especially with Jack coming back

Has there been any word about a passholder event for this year for early house access? Or will there just be the general early access holding areas happening this year?

Hello all. Very excited about this year… especially with Jack coming back

Has there been any word about a passholder event for this year for early house access? Or will there just be the general early access holding areas happening this year?
Usually that's tied into Universal Passholder Appreciation Month. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official word on any benefits for that yet.

Usually that's tied into Universal Passholder Appreciation Month. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official word on any benefits for that yet.
That makes sense. I was hoping they would announce something about this for those looking to book a room for one of those nights on Property. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Looks like the Swizzle Lounge is going to be Uni Monsters themed I couldn't be more stoked!!!
We are excited for that as well and another reason why we’ll be staying at one of the Uni hotels. We also can’t wait to see Jack’s blender up close!

As stated in the Spec thread, with no more speculation to be had, it has been closed. In the meantime, the usual event threads have been created. You can discuss your Most Anticipated lists in the appropriate threads below:

We're going to use this thread for everything related to the general discussion, news, and information about the event going forward. If you want to talk specifics about a house, zone, or show - you can find dedicated threads in the subforums for Haunted Houses and Scare Zones & More.

Last edited: