Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dangit, I didn't know that, ok well there goes that plan

Will be very interesting how they handle the entry and exit to these houses because thats a long trek l.
Yeah haha it sucks considering how long these queues will be. Any electrical scooters is not allowed in any of the queues. They will have you switch to a wheelchair, if u need.

My head is trying to figure out how exactly they plan on getting people in/out that far. There are 5 potential entry/exits (E.T., DreamWorks, Coca-Cola Refresh, MIB Restrooms, FFL)... and they're all quite tight.

If they keep the same setup at the current sprung tents, would they really consider having us trek from either FFL/DreamWorks back to the newer sprungs?

I really hope they "change" that area of the event and provide some sort of option/festival area to diminish some of the walking.

My head is trying to figure out how exactly they plan on getting people in/out that far. There are 5 potential entry/exits (E.T., DreamWorks, Coca-Cola Refresh, MIB Restrooms, FFL)... and they're all quite tight.

If they keep the same setup at the current sprung tents, would they really consider having us trek from either FFL/DreamWorks back to the newer sprungs?

I really hope they "change" that area of the event and provide some sort of option/festival area to diminish some of the walking.
Maybe Dreamworks (old Barney theater) to one of the old sprung tents since that’s slightly closer? No matter what, we should start training our feet for spring tent runs

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Hearing from someone at the park right now that one of the new Sprung tents is fully up and the other one is being fabricated currently... Pictures are bound to drop any second now :eyes:

"Yeah they're pretty tall, definitely bigger than the current sprung tents"

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

I can think of no way these queues won't be killer with exits just as bad. I'm sure we will get an exit for ST 1&2 (Just like every year) and for ST 3&4 that's new. I can't Imagin one exit for all 4.

These were literally my first thoughts when there was talk about adding two more tents back there... 1. The walk is going to be killer and 2. The area back by MIB is going to be horrendous. That area is awful with just the two tents on a busy night, i cant imagine it with 4 houses entering/exiting over there.

These were literally my first thoughts when there was talk about adding two more tents back there... 1. The walk is going to be killer and 2. The area back by MIB is going to be horrendous. That area is awful with just the two tents on a busy night, i cant imagine it with 4 houses entering/exiting over there.
From a safety perspective, no way Universal can do the same thing they pulled last year. Literal chokepoint exiting those two tents. No way adding 2 houses to those exits can happen without significant adjustments. "Easy" way to resolve is to make a larger BoH access point next to MIB that can accommodate more guests.

As mentioned before, Sprung tents go up pretty quick, and these are no exception!

And in an overview, it's pretty easy to see these tents truly are bigger and taller than the first two Sprungs.

With no Parade warehouses to use, these tents feel like a good trade-off with the bigger size. I'm rather curious if these are tall enough to incorporate the rigging for flyers/bungees which the OG Sprung tents weren't big enough for. Even if they can't, it seems like they can go higher with the sets at least in these tents.

Looks like the pieces of the queuing puzzle for the new Sprung Tents are starting to come together... Universal filed another SFWMD permit for "Queueing Improvements" which involves the relocation of all the storage containers and trailer on the plot of land adjacent to the new tents. This land will be flattened and I'm assuming a queue structure like we saw used for The Weeknd/Last Of Us will go here.

queue-improvements.png

queue-improvements-002.png

(Aerial photo from bioreconstruct on X)
everythingmustgo.png

queue-improvements-003.png

Looks like the pieces of the queuing puzzle for the new Sprung Tents are starting to come together... Universal filed another SFWMD permit for "Queueing Improvements" which involves the relocation of all the storage containers and trailer on the plot of land adjacent to the new tents. This land will be flattened and I'm assuming a queue structure like we saw used for The Weeknd/Last Of Us will go here.

queue-improvements.png

queue-improvements-002.png

(Aerial photo from bioreconstruct on X)
everythingmustgo.png

queue-improvements-003.png
It also reveals another Scare Actor Support Tent.

When I saw the sprungs, I wondered if they would move all of that stuff in that plot and use that area for something. Still wonder how much walking they plan to have us do lol

I was wrong about the New Sprung locations it seems, apologies to @UniversalRBLX you were right. This is one of the ways I think they can route queues, with only one entrance (Sprung 1) being in Dreamworks like how it used to be pre-2017.

Green: New Sprung Entrances
Red: New Sprung Exit
Blue: Old Sprung Entrances
Purple: Old Sprung exits

Attachments

• Screenshot_29-4-2024_135054_www.google.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_29-4-2024_135054_www.google.com.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 30