Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Haunted Mansion Pictures

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Here is a handful of Haunted Mansion pictures. One of our Tweeters requested some shots and I was more then happy to fulfill the request. :thumbs: Enjoy!

57d1c5ed.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I do not like the wife projection it looks so bad. The ride is so good except the attic. That area needs some work. I've heard rumors of a Hat Box Ghost in the attic?

Nice! Your new Canon handles the dark very nicely........

It sure does. I was using a f/1.8 lens so it helps. :lol:

I do not like the wife projection it looks so bad. The ride is so good except the attic. That area needs some work. I've heard rumors of a Hat Box Ghost in the attic?

The attic was just redone 5 years ago...:lol: The Hat Box has been always rumored for sometime. I believe that it is making it's way to Cali first though.

Does anyone know what the rules are for taking photos or video while in the rides at Disney World?
I know I got in trouble at the River Adventure at IOA. Is Disney World the same?

Does anyone know what the rules are for taking photos or video while in the rides at Disney World?
I know I got in trouble at the River Adventure at IOA. Is Disney World the same?

Most rides allow photos, just no flash or external video lighting. A handful will allow flash, like Small World. Probably got in trouble at River Adventure because it's a water ride, and they didn't want to be liable for any water damage.

This video is a behind the scenes look at the making of the gingerbread houses from 2001 to present.

Haunted Mansion Holiday - 16 Years of Gingerbread Houses:

Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort starts today (September 15, 2017), and we have your first look at one of the most popular Halloween Time traditions – the 16th season of the Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house. This year, the fanciful gingerbread creation features Oogie Boogie, who gets his chance to shine after a 13-year absence in the ballroom, thrilling fans of “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”