Having problems with Sea World website | Inside Universal Forums

Having problems with Sea World website

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 7, 2016
I'm trying to get the fee quick que for mako for Annual Pass holders. You have to reserve it online. But when I try to click get offer it keeps taking back to the original Pass holder page. Anyone else having problems with SeaWorld website?

I'm trying to get the fee quick que for mako for Annual Pass holders. You have to reserve it online. But when I try to click get offer it keeps taking back to the original Pass holder page. Anyone else having problems with SeaWorld website?
The new site still has a few issues. I honestly much preferred the old one. I'd just call guest services.

Reactions: Muggle148
Using opera as a browser I can't login to the passholder section, using chrome I can login, but when I click on, for instance, the quick queue offer, it just goes back to the main passholder page. I tried the edge browser and that one also does not let me login.

I was having issues Sunday night trying to reserve my quick queue for Mako. It would let me log in, but when I selected the link to get to the exclusives it said I needed to log in on all the selections. It eventually let me through.

Does anyone else think that the new SeaWorld/Busch Gardens websites are extremely slow to load all the time? Sometimes they won't load at all! Took me 20 minutes to load BGT home page yesterday, all other websites are working in an instant!

SWSD, SWSA, SWO & BGT websites not working whatsoever for me, the other 8 SeaWorld parks seem to be working no problems.

Does anyone else think that the new SeaWorld/Busch Gardens websites are extremely slow to load all the time? Sometimes they won't load at all! Took me 20 minutes to load BGT home page yesterday, all other websites are working in an instant!

SWSD, SWSA, SWO & BGT websites not working whatsoever for me, the other 8 SeaWorld parks seem to be working no problems.
Yes. I've tried getting on them to look up something the past couple days and most times it won't load.