Hello Everybody! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Everybody!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 9, 2012
Hey all! I finally decided to bite the bullet and actually post something, despite my inherent shyness. I am a current Team Member at Universal and a future Cast Member at the Magic Kingdom, so it's safe to say that I'm pretty good at theme parks. As of right now, my favorite park is Universal Studios. I'm pretty sure they have the best shows of any park, not that I'm biased or anything ;).

Anyways, I am looking forward to hopefully contributing to lots of discussions here. It should be almost fun.

Hey all! I finally decided to bite the bullet and actually post something, despite my inherent shyness. I am a current Team Member at Universal and a future Cast Member at the Magic Kingdom, so it's safe to say that I'm pretty good at theme parks. As of right now, my favorite park is Universal Studios. I'm pretty sure they have the best shows of any park, not that I'm biased or anything ;).

Anyways, I am looking forward to hopefully contributing to lots of discussions here. It should be almost fun.

Glad to have yet another TM on the boards! Thanks for biting the bullet to join the discussion! :wave: