Hello, I'm new. Called Plisken. Skold Plisken. | Inside Universal Forums

Hello, I'm new. Called Plisken. Skold Plisken.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

We did the obligatory WDW vacay in 2012. Kid was 8 then but he liked the one-day-journey to Legolnad better.

Went to UOR next year, and everyone, including hot wife, are all in. APs purchases in 1015. Live in Athens GA, so we can drive down in 7 hours.

Absolutely love this board! You all have actually contributed to a small thing that will never leave my son's mind. June 6 , 2016 we were at Confisco, saw the call (from this board) , and got one on one off the first Kong rides! We were there for the the line and and it was fantastic. Also that dude w the curley mustache!

i have to imagine that we've walked past each other on that day.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-21_1-4-35.png
    upload_2017-1-21_1-4-35.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

We did the obligatory WDW vacay in 2012. Kid was 8 then but he liked the one-day-journey to Legolnad better.

Went to UOR next year, and everyone, including hot wife, are all in. APs purchases in 1015. Live in Athens GA, so we can drive down in 7 hours.

Absolutely love this board! You all have actually contributed to a small thing that will never leave my son's mind. June 6 , 2016 we were at Confisco, saw the call (from this board) , and got one on one off the first Kong rides! We were there for the the line and and it was fantastic. Also that dude w the curley mustache!

i have to imagine that we've walked past each other on that day.

Welcome! And glad we helped out on your trip last June!

I'm sure I saw you at Kong that day if you saw Tim Tracker (curly moustache guy).

Most likely! i had my Eighth Wonder shirt on that i also got from a vector graphic posted here. :p

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484970049873.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484970049873.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Disneyhead
I remember the shirt. I was wondering where you got it. Haha.

Custom Ink for the win! There are two TMs who we saw both times we've been (including the soft opening), and they freaking love the shirt.

Think it's against any kind of rule to make some shirts for them? We carry a backpack for an epi-pen and spare insulin pump sets, along with snacks, so we could just bring them right up to 'em! Don't want to get them in any sort of trouble, though.