Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There

Mar 11, 2017
Maryland
Hi Everyone, I'm Julia but please just call me Jules. I am 21 at least for 13 more days. I am a Senior in College studying Elementary Education which basically means right now I am finishing up my Student Teaching before graduating. I hope after graduation I can land a Kindergarten position for next school year. I have been a huge Disney fan since I can remember. My Mom first took me to WDW when I was 3 years old and I have been 12 times since then. My next vacation planned is for May after graduation with my boyfriend which will be really exciting as he hasn't been to WDW since he was 5 years old. Some of my Disney favorites are the movie Peter Pan and yes I do love Tinker Bell. I also love Mickey Mouse and the movie Beauty and the Beast. My favorite Disney Song is "Beauty and the Beast". My favorite park at WDW is the Animal Kingdom and I love Kilimanjaro Safari Ride. Another vacation I need to plan for the future though and I don't know how it will work since I will be a teacher is going during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I definitely need to drink and eat around the world with my boyfriend. We shall see what the future holds. Other non Disney things I enjoy are listening to Classic Rock music from the 60's and the 70's, watching Classic T.V. from the 60's, and just relaxing in the evening next to a fireplace with my boyfriend and an adult beverage of my choice.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you're enjoying interacting with everybody here. We're (mostly!) a fine bunch of folks! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the major developments at the parks as they, well, develop.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you're enjoying interacting with everybody here. We're (mostly!) a fine bunch of folks! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the major developments at the parks as they, well, develop.
Thanks so much for the welcome belloq87. There certainly has been several new additions to the parks recently and I am anticipating seeing those things.

Most popular intro thread for a long time :tongue: