Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Ash vs Evil Dead

So it's officially based on the show and not the first two movies. Well, can't say I'm too upset since the remake was already pretty similar to the first two in nature. On the other hand, those creature effects from 2 would have been amazing.

While I haven't seen the second season yet, I loved the first, and i think they have some great material to work with, so even though I thought the evil dead house back in 2013 was disappointing, i think they learned their lesson, and this will be one of they year's best houses.

i think the reason why they have a henrieta animatronic is because i think it was originally gonna be a original evil dead maze, it was at the beginning and they already did the puppets but not the set, so since the change happened they thought they didn't want to waste a good animatronic so they reused for this maze

i think the reason why they have a henrieta animatronic is because i think it was originally gonna be a original evil dead maze, it was at the beginning and they already did the puppets but not the set, so since the change happened they thought they didn't want to waste a good animatronic so they reused for this maze
That's very specific speculation. I doubt they would build it and decide not to build it. I think they just built it just because she was in the show.

That's very specific speculation. I doubt they would build it and decide not to build it. I think they just built it just because she was in the show.
oh crap i feel dumb no knowing she was in the show lol