Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Merchandise

I really wish they had an event Tervis this year like they did last year. The travel mugs they have this year just look and feel really cheap.

While it isn't an event tervis, they do have an awesome Universal Monsters tervis available at the in-park studio store and Production Central.

Still no word on those Eleven / Demagorgon Uni Minis, huh? Did they officially get scrapped?

While in Production Central on Saturday night I noticed that they only had XXL in the Universal Monster hoodies. That’s a bit too big for me so I asked if they had any more, they didn’t but I ended up finding the size I needed at a stand later on in the night.
But that’s not the point, the employee I asked said that the Monsters merch is going to be sticking around after HHN ends. So if you can’t get any of the monster merch during the season you don’t have to worry, but since it’ll be sticking around after the event ends I doubt it will receive a heavy discount like the rest of the event’s merch on the final weekend

While in Production Central on Saturday night I noticed that they only had XXL in the Universal Monster hoodies. That’s a bit too big for me so I asked if they had any more, they didn’t but I ended up finding the size I needed at a stand later on in the night.
But that’s not the point, the employee I asked said that the Monsters merch is going to be sticking around after HHN ends. So if you can’t get any of the monster merch during the season you don’t have to worry, but since it’ll be sticking around after the event ends I doubt it will receive a heavy discount like the rest of the event’s merch on the final weekend

Worth pointing out that that also means it isn't likely to be marked down in the clearance fire sale at the end of the event.

Also worth pointing out that though Production Central most prominently features the merchandise, you can find an even wider selection at the main in-park studio store near the rest of the HHN merch.

Interesting that the Monsters Merch is sticking around... could have to do with those rumors of a more permanent UCM attraction coming

Interesting that the Monsters Merch is sticking around... could have to do with those rumors of a more permanent UCM attraction coming

There's definitely a concerted effort to relaunch/redefine the Monsters brand in the wake of Dark Universe. I noticed that advertisements for the Blu-Ray Classic Monster franchise sets now include the Universal Monsters logo seen on all merch.

Forgot to post this like over a week ago... maybe longer.. (sorry, been busy with work.. blah)

You can find Simpsons Halloween/Treehouse of Horrors merch in the Kwik-E-Mart...
CIDLMSI.jpg
oclKf4G.jpg

Also, as of yesterday (could've been as early as thursday), but THESE Chucky shirts are now on Clearance for $18.99 (original Price $27.00)
rtPrSmG.jpg

I was told that the Universal Monster Minion merch, whatever is there is all they have and they will NOT be getting more stock. Also, for those interested, the "kids large" is basically an "adult small".

I don't have a pic of this year's shirt (forgot & also haven't bought mine yet), but the Jabbawockeez shirt for this year's show is not sold out, they will have more in stock next weekend.

Was posted on Twitter but not here yet - the Eleven and Demagorgon minis are now available at the major studio stores, sold as a set for $30. They look as adorable as you'd suspect.