HHN 2022: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Loving the feel of this one, it feels very different from the rest of the UCM series but clearly has a lot of the same DNA.

Reactions: rageofthegods
Loving the feel of this one, it feels very different from the rest of the UCM series but clearly has a lot of the same DNA.

The pics we're getting of the graveyard with the trees and the crypts are amazing. We've had fun graveyard scenes in the past but the scale and detail for this year seems on another level.

In the second part of our two-part behind-the-scenes preview, we will take a look at Universal Monsters: Legends Collide.

Dang, so that means the line is right off the escalator and will get jammed very fast. I was hoping it would still be in the back by Transformers.

Reactions: chris.g
Dang, so that means the line is right off the escalator and will get jammed very fast. I was hoping it would still be in the back by Transformers.
My guess is klowns' exit line might loop back to the same place as the entrance, which would be one hell of a bottleneck to have all 3 of those things right there.
Though if it turns out it shares an exit with weeknd or something somehow I don't have much of an explanation

My guess is klowns' exit line might loop back to the same place as the entrance, which would be one hell of a bottleneck to have all 3 of those things right there.
Though if it turns out it shares an exit with weeknd or something somehow I don't have much of an explanation
Klowns will exit the same path as Weeknd. The house ends around the same place where Weeknd gets out at.