Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Auditions/Roles Thread

Hey guys time let the cat out of the bag, where is everyone at and their role?

Why is everyone being so secretive with roles and locations? Do we have less SAs on here this year? How about giant?

*echo* Helllooooo, anyone out there??

I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of people saying where and who they are playing

The identity of my position is actually kinda banal to reveal. The only reason I have not been forthcoming is because I am aware of my company and its monitoring of information (which has resulted in terminations). Better safe than sorry.

The identity of my position is actually kinda banal to reveal. The only reason I have not been forthcoming is because I am aware of my company and its monitoring of information (which has resulted in terminations). Better safe than sorry.

Wow they are even cracking down on SAs giving out where they are and what they are playing?

But I could think of a few possible roles that would be considered not too original for this year that you could be :thumbs:

Maybe I'll be able to say I SAW you this year? :lol::shrug:

Wow they are even cracking down on SAs giving out where they are and what they are playing?

Not necessarily. You do have to be careful of what information you choose to make public. Even if it's seemingly boring info, you do agree to confidentiality when employed. Now, I do like to tease and give people slight hints as best I can, but I am aware of several employees who were fired because of what they said. Sooooo...... tip toe tip toe.

Dang that sucks, but oh well, its actually pretty interesting because this is the first year that we go in knowing SOME info, but not as much in the past so its going to be an interesting surprise this year.

I've seen other forums with lists of the houses and SZs with users' names under them even saying which cast they are... I don't think there's harm in at least saying where you'll be. There's no inside info or spoiler in that... The trouble would be describing scenes, naming the characters, etc. which would ruin some of the surprises.