Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Havoc: Derailed

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
1235342_10151643716248233_81213649_n.jpg

Hang on tight aboard a militaristic train convoy that is secretly transporting the “Dogs of War”—a genetically engineered super soldier outfit. These bloodthirsty maniacs are only bent on mayhem and destruction of a speeding train. This is Havoc!

Images (show spoilers to reveal)
33js3sk.jpg

r2lve8.jpg

2dgmarp.jpg

dpaagk.jpg

x5z68g.jpg

29clwcx.jpg

2wei7a9.jpg

Entrance: Between Louie’s Pizza and Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "Havoc 2: Derailed" discussion goes here.​

I know the first was a strong house on the back of the cast. Hopefully this one lives up to that.

In theory, it should have an equally strong cast this time due to the requirement to shave one's head. Only the most dedicated scare actors tend to be up for that. With any luck, we'll have two strong casts, this time with some incredible sets to match.

Pretty original concept for it to be a sequel. Kind of excited to see it unfold.

Ditto. Most of us have gotten the hint from the train puns for a while that this would involve a locomotive crash, but the plot is a smart extension of the original plot, and the released documents make the sets appear extremely elaborate. I'm very intrigued.

Pretty original concept for it to be a sequel. Kind of excited to see it unfold.

Totally! The different setting is unique enough to help this feel fresh. Plus I don't mind getting sequels of HAVOC as the original is one of my all-time favorites. If we can count on the same feel and energy level as the original, any HAVOC sequel will be successful in my eyes. Definitely excited for this one!

We all kinda assume its going to be in the Disaster Quene, but with that tag line "Derailed", do you think they are going to have us enter the Earthquake set? There's a "derailed" Subway car there and it could work. It's not like Universal hasn't done that type of thing before, but it's been along time since they have, like King Kong long time ago.

We all kinda assume its going to be in the Disaster Quene, but with that tag line "Derailed", do you think they are going to have us enter the Earthquake set? There's a "derailed" Subway car there and it could work. It's not like Universal hasn't done that type of thing before, but it's been along time since they have, like King Kong long time ago.

That would be so super cool! But I think it may be a safety issue, honestly, plus I have seen myself some of the construction and the Disaster queue definitely has an entrance facade.

That would be so super cool! But I think it may be a safety issue, honestly, plus I have seen myself some of the construction and the Disaster queue definitely has an entrance facade.

Yeah, this is part of the facade, as stated on the side:

BRrpcRkCcAADzAw.jpg:large

This is the house I'm actually looking forward to the most along with After Life, mainly cause those are the two original houses. When it comes to IP houses, CiTW is the only I'm looking forward to.

Ah thats right, its not an IP...looking forward to that one too..At least we have 3 originals, and 4 IPs.

Plot seems awesome, name sounds awesome. Concept design looks amazing. This is shaping up to be one badass house.