Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24 Merchandise

Feb 3, 2008
Cincy > Atl > LA
Anybody know if the merchandise has started coming out yet? I'd like to see what they have to offer this year. Maybe there'll be special items this year in the middle of the event like the Jack Vinyls. Post all pics here once the merchandise starts flowing!

Last edited:
My hope is no tackiness (highly doubtful) and more vinyls (possibly)

I agree on the tackiness! They've gotten out of hand with the house shirts. The past two years I've just made my own. Here's mine for this year:

IMG_20140910_170400_930_zps519f6d64.jpg

IMG_20140910_170430_771_zpsad559311.jpg

Is that silkscreened? How did you print that?

Spreadshirt.com! They do an awesome job. I made the graphics (full front and back) in Photoshop and uploaded them to the site. You have to make the background transparent and save it as a PNG file otherwise you'll get a black box around your image. Spreadshirt takes about a week for it to come in.

You really did a great job with that shirt. I've wanted to buy a house shirt the last few years but haven't since they seem to be the tackiest of the bunch.

Spreadshirt.com! They do an awesome job. I made the graphics (full front and back) in Photoshop and uploaded them to the site. You have to make the background transparent and save it as a PNG file otherwise you'll get a black box around your image. Spreadshirt takes about a week for it to come in.

Well, as cool as that is, spreadshirt.com is breaking a TON of copyright laws by printing that for you.

Well, as cool as that is, spreadshirt.com is breaking a TON of copyright laws by printing that for you.

I really don't think they care at this point. I've printed so much from them and never had an issue. On their policy page it basically says they don't print copyrighted stuff and its the "trust" system if you upload it. Anyway, I've gotten my house shirts made for the past few years so I'm not complaining! They'll pretty much print anything, I've made other shirts as well. They have a huge selection of types of clothing and other items to customize. Last year guests were asking me if I bought it at a kiosk and I told them no. Hell, even my RIP tour guide asked!

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me understand why they insist on putting those stupid catchphrases on the fronts of the shirts in giant bloody lettering. I suppose to grab people's attention; but they look so terrible to me. I like IOAexplorer's shirt about a 1000x better.

I can't for the life of me understand why they insist on putting those stupid catchphrases on the fronts of the shirts in giant bloody lettering. I suppose to grab people's attention; but they look so terrible to me. I like IOAexplorer's shirt about a 1000x better.
Seriously, I'm embarrased to wear those shirts around..needless to say, I'll save my merch money for HOS which has a vastly superior merchandise selection.
I want to thank Uni for saving me some money this year.
Couldn't agree more..$70 to get a Rush of Fear pass $30 for an ugly shirt..yeah no thanks

Well now that I think about it I've never bought a shirt at a theme park because most of them are incredibly tacky (minus the turkey leg shirt). Wasn't expecting much to begin with here