Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Freddy Vs Jason

ayyyyyy

We need the rave scene with Jason on fire. We also need a scene by the lake with them fighting on the dock, and a Kelly Rowland scareactress. None of these things will happen probably.

I actually just watched this movie today unknowing if they'd announce it or not. This is just pure fan service glory, seriously one of the best things to ever happen in horror history. My best wish is that this follows the same formula as AVP and just does it's own thing rather than trying to recreate the movie (even though the movie is awesome). I hope for more fighting than AVP and red and blue lighted scenes like the movie. This has the potential to be insanely epic and I'm very happy these two are finally coming back to the event to duke it out

I'm excited, but just like last year's VS house, I wish they would just focus on one character.

On twitter and press interviews the house is going to be all Jason for the first part, all Freddy for the next and the VS will be at the end.

I like that, sounds like their going in the direction I wanted them too. However I really hope there is enough room for fighting and a clear winner. If its just a room or two of fighting then that kinda defeats the entire purpose of the house, kinda like how AVP never really fought

I like that, sounds like their going in the direction I wanted them too. However I really hope there is enough room for fighting and a clear winner. If its just a room or two of fighting then that kinda defeats the entire purpose of the house, kinda like how AVP never really fought

There won't be a clear winner. Sorry. :lol:

Ha, just looked on my tv providers On Demand section and Freddy Vs Jason is avail, I know what I am watching tonight lol Oh and they have Jason X too :D

AvP just left a bad taste with me. So I'm not so hyped but more so interested. I just don't want to see Jason killing someone then turn to us. I fear the whole house will be like this. As for the end. I believe it will be just a simple switch out on characters. Not a elaborate multiple pathway ending. I would love some fire/water effects.

Has that ever happened inside of a house before? That must be hard to get approved by the inspector, plus drunk people and fire don't mix well.

Yeah I didn't mean near guest but more so above them like in the boiler room. I really doubt it but I could dream.