HHN 29: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know the set times for this zone and if they time out to the album? I’d like to experience the album from start to finish in the zone when I’m back Saturday night.

Does anyone know the set times for this zone and if they time out to the album? I’d like to experience the album from start to finish in the zone when I’m back Saturday night.

How long is the album? Their sets are 45 minutes, but this is a great question.

2 things that just clicked to me about this zone:
first of all, we see clear props or characters from all hellbilly deluxe music videos, but I always wondered why there was nothing from Phantom Stranger....like, why would that be the ONLY video they ignore? Well, it just clicked to me that the Zombie throne is probably made to look like one of the tombstones in the music video. So there we go, all videos are represented!

next thing is that that this entire zone is like a recreation of the live concert seen in the Demonoid Phenomenon video...like I thought the Go Go dancers just fit the vibe and didn't relate to a video specifically, I was wrong and it makes me appreciate the zone even more! The lights and fire are also very reminiscent of this video

2 things that just clicked to me about this zone:
first of all, we see clear props or characters from all hellbilly deluxe music videos, but I always wondered why there was nothing from Phantom Stranger....like, why would that be the ONLY video they ignore? Well, it just clicked to me that the Zombie throne is probably made to look like one of the tombstones in the music video. So there we go, all videos are represented!

next thing is that that this entire zone is like a recreation of the live concert seen in the Demonoid Phenomenon video...like I thought the Go Go dancers just fit the vibe and didn't relate to a video specifically, I was wrong and it makes me appreciate the zone even more! The lights and fire are also very reminiscent of this video

This album and this artist are the best thing to come to hhn musically
Alice Cooper was nice, but this zone is probably the best zone in this area

Last edited:
This album and this artist are the best thing to come to hhn musically
Alice Cooper was nice, but this zone is probably the best zone in this area

I prefer Alice Cooper’s music and always thought Rob Zombie kind of ripped off his act, but I def dig the hell out of this zone and album. Way better than the AC house.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I prefer Alice Cooper’s music and always thought Rob Zombie kind of ripped off his act, but I def dig the hell out of this zone and album. Way better than the AC house.

I don't think he ripped off Cooper so much as elevated a form that goes past Cooper,all the way back to Screaming Jay Hawkins. He also managed to marry the music to the visual as a complete package in a way Cooper never did

Marilyn Manson completely ripped off Cooper, completely lol, but Rob Zombie mostly took from old horror movies, mostly inspired by ghouls from black and white movies, and 70s shock horror, his act is ripping off on old horror.