HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The wording on the passes has always been the same, so I wouldn't look too far into that as evidence for or against a premium night on the 16th.

One thing that might be a strike against it though is the lack of daytime UTH tours on that date - the tours take place on every day there's an event night, yet none are scheduled to take place that day.

Could just be they won't be doing tours that day, or maybe Universal hasn't definitively decided what to do they night yet. Well I just have to wait it out I guess.

I was borderline repeating the RIP Tour on my trip this year, but after seeing the prices, it’s hard pass for me. I guess my dates last year were much more conducive to an affordable RIP.

Can anyone confirm if Rush of Fear (specifically Rush of Fear Express) ever sell out?

I was looking to buy them now and have some Universal gift cards to use but (for some reason) gift cards cannot be used online or over the phone. Meaning, I'll have to buy them in person once I'm there in September (traveling from out of state).

Thanks for any insight anyone can offer.

Can anyone confirm if Rush of Fear (specifically Rush of Fear Express) ever sell out?

I was looking to buy them now and have some Universal gift cards to use but (for some reason) gift cards cannot be used online or over the phone. Meaning, I'll have to buy them in person once I'm there in September (traveling from out of state).

Thanks for any insight anyone can offer.

They don’t sell out but i have seen them go up in price slightly.

Question around Seasonal AP pass vs 2-3 day ticket + strategy for HHN

I am looking to go down for HHN this October, likely spending 3 days on-site w/ 3 other family members.

It looks like a no brainer for at least me to buy a seasonal pass ($304 vs ~$265 for park tickets) and take advatange of the following:
- Discount on 1-2 nights of HHN. Can I buy multiple general admission tickets (4) for $61 each - or am I locked into 1?
- Is there a discount to add on express pass for HHN? Didn't see that listed.

Question around Seasonal AP pass vs 2-3 day ticket + strategy for HHN

I am looking to go down for HHN this October, likely spending 3 days on-site w/ 3 other family members.

It looks like a no brainer for at least me to buy a seasonal pass ($304 vs ~$265 for park tickets) and take advatange of the following:
- Discount on 1-2 nights of HHN. Can I buy multiple general admission tickets (4) for $61 each - or am I locked into 1?
- Is there a discount to add on express pass for HHN? Didn't see that listed.

You won't be able to get the discount till you activate the AP. So if you buy it now but aren't local, you won't be able to buy discount HHN tickets.

Looking at the prices, ya'll are lucky I'm not in charge of the financing. This is, honestly, how I would price it.

Rush of Fear : $309.99 ($239.99)
Rush of Fear Express : $449.99 ($344.99)
The first 17 Event Nights

Frequent Fear : $399.99 ($374.99)
Frequent Fear Express : $549.99 ($489.99)
EVERY Sunday-Thursday event night PLUS the first two weekends and the last Friday event night.

Frequent Fear Plus : $649.99 (No AP Discount)
Frequent Fear Plus Express : $799.99 (No AP Discount)
All Sundays-Fridays, the first two nights and the last Saturday. Includes parking.

Ultimate Frequent Fear : $899.99 (No AP Discount)
Ultimate Frequent Fear Express : $999.99 (No AP Discount)

Looking at the prices, ya'll are lucky I'm not in charge of the financing. This is, honestly, how I would price it.

Rush of Fear : $309.99 ($239.99)
Rush of Fear Express : $449.99 ($344.99)
The first 17 Event Nights

Frequent Fear : $399.99 ($374.99)
Frequent Fear Express : $549.99 ($489.99)
EVERY Sunday-Thursday event night PLUS the first two weekends and the last Friday event night.

Frequent Fear Plus : $649.99 (No AP Discount)
Frequent Fear Plus Express : $799.99 (No AP Discount)
All Sundays-Fridays, the first two nights and the last Saturday. Includes parking.

Yeah rush of fear is ridiculously cheap for what it is. I’m not complaining though I can afford express with it!

Reactions: SeventyOne
Question, do the date specific prices ever fluctuate as tickets start selling or are they pretty much set in stone.

At that point, I think it would be fair to assume that nearly everyone who got UFF would tack on express too.