Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: Tips, Tricks, & Questions

I'm planning to go again one last time this weekend but having trouble determining whether I should go Friday or Sunday (Thursday would've been ideal if not for the weather forecast). Will the allure of the final night outweigh Halloween Night's historically low crowds, or will it remain quieter than Friday? I went to the final Friday in 2019 with good results, fwiw.

I'm planning to go again one last time this weekend but having trouble determining whether I should go Friday or Sunday (Thursday would've been ideal if not for the weather forecast). Will the allure of the final night outweigh Halloween Night's historically low crowds, or will it remain quieter than Friday? I went to the final Friday in 2019 with good results, fwiw.

Halloween night hasn't been that quiet since the event began catering to the under 21 market. Plus most traditional competition (bar parties and the like) is Saturday night. I expect both will be packed, but Friday will probably be slower the first two hour or so.

I have to say, Saturday's are not as out of control as you may think anymore. It's busy, but it's not that ridiculous, especially compared to what we have been seeing on weekdays.

The best time is always that sweet spot right after opening weekend and the last September weekend.

I guess both will be crowded and crazy
but halloween night people always have plans, I'm not really sure because it can go either way. but on halloween later on people also leave to sleep for work on Monday.
Friday is the party day. lol. weekend start