HHN 31: Descendants of Destruction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Descendants of Destruction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This house was the most terrifying one for me. I don't know why but it the darkness and closeness of it felt so freaky. It just touched a nerve. I think it's in the running for house of the year.

I enjoyed this one quite a bit! The sets were really nice, I'm loving that the design teams are continuing to play with what they can now cram into the Sprung tents. I really liked the Mad Max-ish vibe to it, and this house was really consistent on scares for me. The scares can get downright vicious in here, and that ending got a lot of people including myself! Considering I was kind of mixed on Seeds of Extinction, I honestly enjoyed this one more.

This was the sleeper hit of the year for me...I think I just connect with this kind of aesthetic, but dang

Side note: Did they copy the Dead Exposure subway scene and Catacombs scene(s)? Some of the sets felt vaguely familiar

Small weird nitpick but the queue line for this is painful to do. They have these weird bright Blue lights that are very annoying on the eyes

Maybe no one else is bothered by this. But the queue light almost makes me not wanna do the house.
I know it's a tiny nitpick but this light gives me a headache a little bit.

This was the sleeper hit of the year for me...I think I just connect with this kind of aesthetic, but dang

Side note: Did they copy the Dead Exposure subway scene and Catacombs scene(s)? Some of the sets felt vaguely familiar

The subway car with the mirror scare is on the level with the vortex tunnel for me as far as knowing it will properly be somewhere and looking for it every year lol

Reactions: Darko and shiekra38
I've done that house more than 15 times and I don't think I've seen this scare.

Just watched a video - I'm totally mistaken, it's just a see-through wall, not a mirror! The actor in this case squeezes up against the wall so it just looks like no one's there.

The mirror scare type I was referring too (not in this house) is when a mirror reflects a row of something to make it appear like it continues. The actor stepping out from behind the mirror makes it seem like the step out from nowhere