Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 31: Horrors of Blumhouse

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Just announced!

Universal has announced Horrors of Blumhouse, featuring the films Freaky and The Black Phone, will be featured as a haunted house at this year's Halloween Horror Nights in Hollywood and Orlando.

So the elevator was teasing Blumhouse and not The Weeknd? Interesting. Can’t wait to see the house though. Mostly cause I loved Freaky and The Black Phone looks amazing. Also I admit I’m not hard to please when it comes to houses. There’s rarely a house I don’t enjoy mostly because I’m more of a scenic enjoyer. Just give me good to great sets and I should be fine.

Maybe I had some terrible runs that year because I thoroughly enjoy all three properties and it did nothing for me lol. Fair enough.

I had a bad first weekend, but every time after - fire runs.
I do think that may have been a weird non-FFP year for me, so I may have only went opening weekend in which case... this checks out :lol:

Last edited: