Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Fan-Fictions

Feb 24, 2017
Has anyone ever get inspired of making a fictional story or fanfic based off the original mazes during Halloween Horror Nights?

Because ever since I seen videos of the Graveyard Games maze it got me to be inspired to create a fanfic based off the maze itself even with a original character created for the fic.

Has anyone ever get inspired of making a fictional story or fanfic based off the original mazes during Halloween Horror Nights?

Because ever since I seen videos of the Graveyard Games maze it got me to be inspired to create a fanfic based off the maze itself even with a original character created for the fic.
I never thought about this but it sounds like a fun idea!! It won’t work well with some originals but with Graveyard Games and SoX it will work well.

I kind of want to do one myself but 1) it sort of rips off the Ansem Reports from KH1. 2) For some reason I don’t want to bother making an account on fanfiction.net or ao3.

So is it okay if (assuming I’ll ever get to it) I can post my drabbles here?

Yeah you may, and I might put the remake version which has strong language instead of the original version. I also recommend Wattpad and Quotev.

Sorry for the double post, but I want to here your choice. Do you want to read the original or do you want to read the remake with all the swearing?