Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

I don't like too, but there is a major thing that I have been more apparently wanting to address when it comes to the Hollywood team, and it's this.

As I've been looking at more of the potential Terror Tram being once again, IP-based, I decided out of boredom of Eli Roth's Terror Tram..and, I don't know why, but as much as I love it for it's originality; it didn't take as much of a risk as I remembered.

Hell, to be quite honest, this is what Clownz 3D should've been back in 2014. I have supported Murdy quite a lot, and that more and more; I think that he and Chris needs to depart from the team

Through the past few years, the team has recycled IPs and stories to where they have lost not only their charm; but also that it's becoming more generic than before.

I am almost willing to say that Six Flags has taken far more risks than Hollywood at this point.

They have allowed their creative teams to bring rather unique and even really good experiences that; as much as I think Hollywood's does good on their fans, they haven't thought of what could happen when they will start simply repeating their material.

Case in point? While it'll be fascinating to see the Killer Quartet have the possibility of being with each other, they have all been featured in various capacities on the Terror Tram.

If you have been to the event for multiple years, the value will almost be non-existent for people to go on the Tram. And that last year, they got their tribute and send-off that is needed, as you can't use them forever.

And that one in particular may have more issues on if he'd ever come back.

Halloween Horror Nights is losing to me, originality in many forms. And that, as much as I have supported John Murdy and Chris Willams; they aren't the people to lead the future of the event.

They brought HHN back in a time where they were limits of what they could truly achieve, and that the best thing that they need to do is a Scary Farm-esque cleaning of house.

There are so many individuals that would have the potential to bring something that Hollywood has never seen, and that they need to make change, as if they don't; they will handicap themselves faster than anything good can come.

I am typing this late at night, so take this as a "Lava" Take.

Do you think the whole basis of Roanoke is going to take place during the two part episode like last year or just cover elements from the entire season?

Murdy said he will be focusing on the real version of the ghosts/real Polk family and not the re-enactment versions, so I would assume most of the maze will focus on the latter half of the season since that's when the real ghosts/ Polk's are first seen.

Call me crazy but I don't think the hole between the two windows is supposed to be a window. Maybe a scrim illusion?

Also, AHS Roanoke will have the big tent. The big tent with just one constant theme:clap:

Last edited:
Just got back from a trip to New Mexico, and tbh the houses there either look normal or very distinctly pueblo style. Does anyone know if Elise is supposed to be from Santa Fe or if she's from Albuquerque? If it's Albuquerque then this house would fit in but if it's Santa Fe or most other places this wouldn't match.
Edit: Regardless of the answer I still think it's Insidious 4

Just got back from a trip to New Mexico, and tbh the houses there either look normal or very distinctly pueblo style. Does anyone know if Elise is supposed to be from Santa Fe or if she's from Albuquerque? If it's Albuquerque then this house would fit in but if it's Santa Fe or most other places this wouldn't match.
Edit: Regardless of the answer I still think it's Insidious 4
Lin Shaye Reveals First 'Insidious: Chapter 4' Plot Details - Bloody Disgusting!

"You meet my family, my mother, my father—we go back to my hometown, which is in New Mexico. And so that’s where this takes place and her quest to find the bad guy that’s been haunting her."

It never states where it takes place other than New Mexico. Specs and Tucker are confirmed to be in the film. So possibly Insidious is the Password Maze this year.

Last edited: