HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
LEAKED IMAGE OF THE CHUCKY MAZE

390-Mini-Me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WW is based on Cult or is it one of the older Chucky movies?

Considering the past few times, I'd imagine it'd be more original than anything else.

Something I hope, is that they do a form of the Good Guy Doll Factory from Childs Play 2, but with a completely original Chucky story that doesn't follow any form of material from the previous films.

Considering the past few times, I'd imagine it'd be more original than anything else.

Something I hope, is that they do a form of the Good Guy Doll Factory from Childs Play 2, but with a completely original Chucky story that doesn't follow any form of material from the previous films.
I'd really like that. That's something I've been wanting out of this year with all the mashup talk, an original maze with familiar faces. I still wouldn't mind it being based on the original films since I really enjoy the first two.

That's basically what the 2009 house was. Aside from two scenes drawn from the Good Guy Doll Factory, nightmare toy scenarios comprised the maze - there was a jungle with a "barrel of monkeys," Whore Barbie's dollhouse (with perfume scent), Toy Soldier War Zone (complete with Chucky on a machine gun), and a strange, psychedelic "ballsack" room with Chucky heads on sticks.

Would be very down for a similar take out here. It was an underrated house.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I really wonder if Murdy will take the "original" route like Orlando did. If Murdy tries to base it directly off of the newest installment or any of the other ones, I would be very surprised. Creative liberty is going to be the only way to go with this.

YES! I'm so excited if Murdy decides to do Orlando's 09 maze, that one was so much fun. It was basically a maze where it's not too scary but it was fun, most of the scares were evil versions of toys(think monkey barrels and toy soldiers).

Metro Set Facade.
Screenshot_20170720-092429.png
(Taken from "Awkward Arsic" on YouTube "Construction Update #2)

Along with that the Jigsaw trailer has dropped...

Last edited:
So, hypothetically speaking, if tomorrow we get Jigsaw, Midsummer Scream we get Insidious 4, does that mean we get Ash vs Evil Dead at Scare La? or Blumhouse or Uber Fan

So, hypothetically speaking, if tomorrow we get Jigsaw, Midsummer Scream we get Insidious 4, does that mean we get Ash vs Evil Dead at Scare La? or Blumhouse or Uber Fan
We will probably get Ash Vs Evil Dead in the time frame between Midsummer and Scarela. Uber Fan (Chucky) at Scarela. And then Blumhouse is our last announcement then Terror Tram, Scare Zones, Show, and tickets.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
It feels like we've been waiting longer for announcements this year, but when I look back at the video maze announcement dates for 2016, it's practically the same time frame.

If only the All Night Die-In idea would've been the WW maze, if it would've been the codename one I could easily see an usher figure outside giving theater memorabilia to guests who gave the code.

Reactions: Freak and hhnlover
If only the All Night Die-In idea would've been the WW maze, if it would've been the codename one I could easily see an usher figure outside giving theater memorabilia to guests who gave the code.
jesus we could have had a cool usher cameo in the house. but you know murdy and his icons. most of them are walkers