Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which zones are you looking forward to most? (Pick 2)

• The Coven

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saws 'n Steam

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Esqueleto Muerte

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Zombie Gras

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • XX - Fear Revealed

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • HHN - 20 Years of Fear

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2009
Orlando(ish)
Which scarezone are you most looking forward to?

The Coven: The Cult of the Raven has unsettled spirits, and its Sirens are screaming throughout the witches’ realm. AS you creep past their obelisk, beware their spells. For those who don’t believe will be condemned to death! Where there are 5 sacred to the Raven, virtue is with the obelisk, for if you don’t believe you will be condemned to Death!

Saws n’ Steam: Enormous trenches in the earth’s crust have opened below its vast oceans, exposing them to intense heat. Steam power is essential to the inhabitants of New Yorkshire, but diminishing oceans have put the city in jeopardy, forcing the citizens to evil lengths. Beware upon entering the city, as the water in your body is now a coveted resource. And the citizens will stop at nothing to get it.

Esqueleto Muerte: Revel in the seductive taunts of Death as you wind through a glowing skeletal nightmare.

Zombie Gras: Feet don’t fail me NOW! This Mardi Gras parade has gone severely off course -- Infected by the North American zombie infestation, the undead walk among us, searching for their next meal…

XX - Fear Revealed: The souls of Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Mythos, and Vengeance -- He created them and gave them terror. Each with a part to play, they fulfilled their tasks. Their malice provided him bone, their rage gave him blood, and their terror fulfilled his soul. What has been 19 cycles for some have been eons for him. He’s waited patiently for the final piece, and now on the 20th cycle… HE IS REVEALED!

HHN - 20 Years of Fear: Step into the shadows of the last Twenty Years of Fear… Move towards the lantern, and encounter the most frightening characters of Halloween Horror Nights past!

Definitely 20 years of fear and Fear revealed.

20 years of fear because, well, I haven't experienced many years of HHN and I have a feeling this zone is going to be a blowout of epic proportions. It's going to be absolutely ballistic.

Fear Revealed I'm really intrigued by because we don't know anything about it. I don't think it's going to be JUST a zone. I don't know what this is. It's going to be real interesting.

My votes:

The Coven -- This one maybe has the only pure classic Halloween theme of the entire event. And I love me some classic Halloween. Plus, I'm thinking this zone has to be along the pumpkin / tree trail, which has the most potential for scares IMO.

Saws n' Steam -- I love that it takes place in "New Yorkshire", giving it a fantasy element right out the gate. Obviously a steam punk style, which is also exciting. This one could backfire though if not executed right, like Apocalypse did last year. And I want to see some THICK steam (fog), not that puny crap like Containment had.

Honorable mention: HHN XX Revealed, for the reasons Drew gave.

I'm really digging The Coven's description. Just screams really original to me.

Also went with Zombie Gras, just because I'm dying to see how the floats will be incorporated into the scarezone.

My votes are:

Saws n' Steam- Chainsaw scarezone guarantees that I'll be scared. :lol: The concept is great as well.
HHN- 20 Years of Fear

Fear Revealed-Just seems like the big scare this year. Not to mention we get to see more than teeth.
20 Years of Fear-Seems like it will work really well. I'm guessing that it will go through PC like Path of the Wicked did and will work really well leading into the future of fear.
Honorable mention
Esqueleto Muerte-Seems more of the comedy zone but I think that they are going to do it like they did with Asylum in Wonderland covering the streets in all colors of lights and strobes.

I think Coven and Saws and Steam, but I definately won't be able to get my wife through that zone cause she absolutely HATES chainsaw SAs

I'm looking forward to all of them, but the two that stand out to be are Esqueleto Muerte and 20 Years of Fear. I like the idea of going through a Festival of the Dead (no pun intended on the parade name) so that'll be interesting, and it'll be awesome seeing past characters again.

They all sound decent, the only one I am unsure about is Esqueleto Muerte. It could be the Containment of this year...its all up to the cast to make any of them fun but I have a feeling it will be very cast reliant. Likewise is Zombie Gras but as someone else said. Mardi Gras gone wrong just sounds like a lot of fun. I laughed out loud at "Feet don't Fail me now!" being referenced on the site's description for it. Yay morbid humor!
t

1. HHN: 20 Years of Fear
2. Zombie Gras
3. XX: Fear Revealed
4. The Coven
5. Esqueleto Muerte
6. Saws n' Steam

With the baddest scarezone in HHN's history from last year, the New York scarezone (Saws n' Steam) gets my lowest rank.

2. XX: Fear Revealed
3. Zombie Gras
4. The Coven
5. Esqueleto Muerte
6. Saws n' Steam

I kind of have the same as you. Saws n' Steam isn't on the top of my list either.

2. XX: Fear Revealed
3. Zombie Gras
4. The Coven
5. Esqueleto Muerte
6. Saws n' Steam

I kind of have the same as you. Saws n' Steam isn't on the top of my list either.

Did they put up the advertisements at Publix yet? You were going to let us know today :smiley:

Not at mine yet but I can link you to someone's who has seen them in Orlando. Wait just a sec...

--- Update ---

47491_425763699150_644474150_5050021_2638168_n.jpg

Last edited:
1. XX Fear Revealed , all the icons in one area all giving power to the ULTIMATE icon....FEAR!
2. Saws and Steam , chainsaws and fog it doesn't get better
3. HHN 20 years of Fear, can't wait to see all the old characters and bring back memories.