Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XXI: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Whats your MOST anticipated Scare Zone of HHN 21

• Acid Assault

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Nightmaze

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Canyon of Dark Souls

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Grown Evil

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Your Luck Just Ran Out

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really looking forward to seeing Nightmaze and how that's going to work but I voted for Your Luck Just Ran Out. I am hoping they do something similar to what they did years ago at Islands of Fear where they had the queen and the live sacrifices. I could see the wheel set up and miss Lady Luck pulls a "volunteer" or "victim" from the crowd and straps them to the wheel. Then we all watch as he or she gets butchered right before our eyes. Even knowing it was all fake and staged, or was it?, at the Islands of Fear year it was seriously mesmerizing and slightly disturbing to watch. So I sure as hell hope they do it again!!!

1 - Canyon of Dark Souls
2 - Grown Evil
3 - Nightmaze
4 - Your Luck Just Ran Out
5 - 7
6 -Acid Assault

I'm really excited for Canyon, Grown Evil and Nightmaze. They all sound and look really good on the artwork.

I'm curious to see Luck zone, but I don't know what to expect other than Lady Luck and her roulette.

The concept of the 7 deadly sins is really interesting to me, but I don't know that it can be represented in seven "temptresses" that well. If they had seven scenes instead I'd be more interested. I'm iffy about this one.

I think the projections in Acid Assault will be cool, but I don't like scarezones in that area... Just too wide open and hard to get a scare.

Last edited:
1- Grown Evil: Just has the makings of a classic scare zone
2- Acid Assault: Lots of tech and set design going into this one...hopefully the scares match
3- Your Luck Ran Out: This one has me intrigued...will they potentially use nazerman's?
4- Nightmaze: This could go really really well or really really terrible...has me interested either way
5- Canyon of Dark Souls: Not expecting much from this really
6- 7: I invision seven girls on stages and male minions looking at you creepily..after what was in Hollywoos last year I am somewhat disapointed...Luck should have been here, but I'm sure Universal has a reason to put it in Sting...

Updated version of my most anticipated list based on pictures and reviews.

1- Acid Assault (Original spot #5)
2- Grown Evil (Original spot #1)
3- Your Luck Just Ran Out (Original spot #4)
4- 7 (Original spot #6)
5- Nightmaze (Original spot #2. A little worried about this one for some reason.)
6- Canyon of Dark Souls (Original spot #3)