Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN25: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which scarezone are you most looking forward to this year?

• Total voters
For number one; Easily Psychoscareapy. The potential is going to be badass and I can't wait.

Then i'll be giving Icons and Evils Roots the honorable mention just due to what it could entail.

5. Evil's Roots: The costumes should be nice, but they need to fog the crap out of it with the location.
4. Icons: Should have some nice nods, but at the end of the day it's a photo op zone.
3. Scary Tales: Can't wait to see what they adapt in here.
2. Psychoscareapy: Insane people running in the streets, can't go wrong here. The sets look great too.
1. All Nite Die-In: The premise explains itself.

1. All Nite Die-In: Love the black and white/color dichotomy, and could be really cool if they play some clips on the screen
2. Psychoscareapy: The bloodiest zone ever? Cool, I'm in.
3. Icons: Never experienced the Icons, and the kill scenes could be cool.
4. Scary Tales: Small zone, interested in what they do.
5. Evil's Root: Grown Evil was pretty in 2011. Expecting the same here.
6. Hordes: Glad we have some Chainsaw Drill Teams

Yeah I feel really bad for the last house and scare zone in both my lists. All of this looks super strong.

5. Evil's Roots: The costumes should be nice, but they need to fog the crap out of it with the location.
4. Icons: Should have some nice nods, but at the end of the day it's a photo op zone.
3. Scary Tales: Can't wait to see what they adapt in here.
2. Psychoscareapy: Insane people running in the streets, can't go wrong here. The sets look great too.
1. All Nite Die-In: The premise explains itself.

This is my order too.

1. All Nite Die In: Double Feature - LOVE IT. I love the whole drive-in idea, the switching casts. I just love it. Nothing much else to say as no props are up yet.
2. PsychoScareapy: Unleashed - I love this concept. It's a reversal of Home For The Holidays with the same bus crash plotline. Christmas House into a Halloween Scarezone. The props are all looking great with the theme. The tacky decorations, the gazebo, the stage, the bus. The described silhouette killings should be exciting to see, as well as the costume contest. The only thing I'm worried about is the promise of bloodiest scarezone ever. If they keep that promise, this could go past my #1.
3. Scary Tales: ScreamPunk - This zone has the least info about it. There's no props or anything right now, and the description is the shortest. However, I love this concept, so that is forgiven. I would have been fine with just Scary Tales, but I feel the steampunk twist will allow better cooler looking props and scareactors. I think we could see some really awesome stuff in here. I'm hoping for a whole bunch of props. I don't want the Maskerade treatment for this concept.
4. Icons: HHN - This is gonna be a fun zone, I feel I know that for a fact. I feel this zone will be less scares, and more taking in all the characters around you, and what is now seemingly tradition for the Hollywood zone, photo ops. The special kills sound awesome, and they play into the photo op material. This is gonna be better than Face Off to me because that Face Off concept falls flat to anyone who didn't know Face Off. Here, that doesn't matter as much.
5. Evil's Roots - I don't know why, but this one just doesn't jazz with me for whatever reason. I like the concept, but all the props look sorta dry and drab. I like the pumpkins, everything else is sorta "eh" to me. It fits, but it's just not clicking. I think the scareactors could help this one for me, as the concepts of evil faeries and humanoid bats sound awesome. Also, this doesn't have a big set piece like Bayou or The Woodlands area did the past two years, which is sorta sad, but I get it.

1. Die-in
2. Psychoscarapy
3. Icons
4. Scary Tales
5. Evil's Roots

Then again, I'm kind of just making a guess because my first HHN at UOR was 2013.

1) Evil's Roots: hoping for a Hallow vibe, love the pumpkins, best area for scares

2) Die-In: really intrigued by the concept and the props so far. Hope it is truly scary and doesn't devolve into another photo op zone

3) Scary Tales: because I loved the original houses--please let there be a Snow Queen

4) Psychoscarapy: again, huge fan of Home for the Holidays which feels like the precursor to this. Done right, could be the sleeper hit of the event for me. Liking the street party decorations so far.

5) Hordes. Because tradition.

6) Icons. If the actors are as good as in 7, could work. Or could just be another live-action Madame Tussauds.

Like BriMan said, looks like a strong year, none of these are obvious dogs. Could be the new standard for SZs.

I'm really curious about if Central Park is going to be a full scarezone with Evil's Roots. If it is then that instantly becomes my #1 because Central Park was the absolute best place for scares back in the day.