#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I’m wondering if they’re going to end up opening the tribute store’s third room tomorrow, based on them bringing it up twice in this one post.

The early-2000's fanboy in me, is hoping this will be a return to interactive websites.

I doubt it buuut assuming the event happens again there could possibly be Twitter stuff expounding more on the original houses’ lore, if they’re going to be appealing to locals for the next five years or so.

Aye! I'll take it. Love the gimmick.
Anyways, I just hope maybe we will get an in depth look at the creative process of creating a house or a scare zone, beginning to end. And include more then what they did in the "Behind the screams" docs they did a few years ago.
Prayin for the third room.

Reactions: rinacee
I mean if the houses are already built, maybe they do walk-throughs of any that they are allowed to show/aren’t saving for next year. Little videos with the icons. Retrospectives.

Reactions: RevFreako
My guess is they will upload a boatload of archival material - photos, concept art, video clips, many of which are out there in website rebuilds but not in any official capacity.
Now that would be nice. HHN is horribly unpreserved. So many houses, streets, and roles lost to time. I would love an official archive of HHN, like a more complete HHN Wikia.

Also, house lore like Carnival Graveyard in 28 that was never actually released would be cool to see as well.

If it's retrospectives, I would love to see content revived from the coveted year of 2007 with looks into Camp Crystal Lake and The Thing but think I'm overextending expectations there.
I have to think they send a camera crew through every house every year...or at least a fraction of them

It would be good for post-mortem purposes and general B-roll IMO

Maybe @Legacy knows more

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Not in the know on HHN news but I know the tribute store opened, but why is there a third unopened room?

Not in the know on HHN news but I know the tribute store opened, but why is there a third unopened room?
It’s themed to an IP and its access to guests was likely under an embargo until the store was actually supposed to open. They decided to open it early to fill the void of no announcements before they decided to cancel. They would either have to wait until the original embargo date or agree to a new one.