Hi | Inside Universal Forums

Hi

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker here for a while, but only recently got round to signing up properly. (The go to last read option really makes life easier!)

I've been a fan of theme parks for a very long time, and was lucky enough to make a number of trips to Orlando from the UK while growing up in the 90s, although I haven't been back since 2003 :(
(I'm hoping to return in 2017, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff!)

One thing I've always enjoyed is looking at the maps of the parks, and I have built up a bit of a collection over the years. I am in the process of scanning these in, so thought I would put them online in case anyone else might be interested.

I have set up a website (the Theme Park Maps Database) at TPM-DB | The Theme Park Maps Database and would appreciate any comments people may have.
Also if anybody has any maps they would be willing to contribute that would be brilliant! :)

Thanks,
Gezz