Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hidden Spell Casting Locations

I've only tried one of the two by Florean then, that's cool to know I've still yet to discover something!

However, there is so much potential and I truly believe we should be seeing a lot more opportunities. They're pretty low maintenance after the construction/design phase, and an implementation within attraction queues would be so cool too.

Also, we need to get on the coding side of things and develop our own fun spells and whatnot. Any coding gamers out there?

I've only tried one of the two by Florean then, that's cool to know I've still yet to discover something!

However, there is so much potential and I truly believe we should be seeing a lot more opportunities. They're pretty low maintenance after the construction/design phase, and an implementation within attraction queues would be so cool too.

Also, we need to get on the coding side of things and develop our own fun spells and whatnot. Any coding gamers out there?

I'm sure there's a few of us on here that are.

I also have a background in 3d modelling, game design, and ride films.

Would definitely be a fun thing to tinker with.

Last edited:
Could someone tell me where these are or give me a link to the article? I'm headed to Orlando tomorrow. I'm so excited! I haven't been since spring of 2012. It's been too long.