Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've heard that they may have attached a section of track to the lift hill today. Was anyone out at the parks earlier?

I drove by this morning but all I saw were a couple of cranes next to the lift hill, but no new pieces had been added... at least from what I could tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been working on the station for a while now. :shrug:

Yeah, but most of that was exterior and just some concrete walls/barriers surrounding said station. It didn't look like much electrical work was being done. I mean, I'm sure some was done, but I'm pretty sure they have to wait for the lift to be done to finish electrical work in the station, seeing as the lift must connect to it. :lol:

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

Looks like there are TV's in the queue.

I agree. Good old tubes (or so it appears), as opposed to flat screen LCD's like the Simpson's got. Kind of strange considering this thing is being touted as the most technologically advanced coaster ever. But they couldn't shell out for the flat screens. Ironically hilarious.