Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually think the white stripes you see on the track will be glowing blue. I don't know if the train will have any lighting on it though.

IMG_3988.jpg

Those pick-shaped pins remind me an awful lot of this pin.... :look:

And thanks for the pics. :thumbs: I'm starting to think that I'll make it for sure to ride HTR by the time it opens.

so whats up with the music will the songs be the hottest songs from the summer or some songs that they picked out i havent heard anything about the music yet

I CANT WAIT TO RIDE THIS

ARE THEY PUTTING THAT LARGE TV ON THE SIDE OR WHATEVER IT IS LIKE IN THE CONCEPT ART

WHY PUT OUT BADGES ETC WHEN THE RIDE HAS NOT EVEN OPENED LOOOL

THIS RUINS THE SLOGAN OF RIDE THE MOVIES. NOT A MOVIE AT ALL

Please do not type in all caps and please refrain from TRIPLE posting back to back to back. That is a surefire way to get yourself banned by the end of the day. Thank you.

I DOUBT THE LIGHTS WILL BE ON THE TRACK MAYBE ON THE CLIMB AND BREAK AREAS BUT NOT THE WHOLE TRACK

Please do not type in all caps and please refrain from TRIPLE posting back to back to back. That is a surefire way to get yourself banned by the end of the day. Thank you.

Ok Sorry :happy:

I actually think the white stripes you see on the track will be glowing blue. I don't know if the train will have any lighting on it though.

That's not going to happen. Wherever you see a white stripe on the track is where a wheel will be in contact with the track. Unless they used glow-in-the-dark paint (which still won't work because wheels get dirty, and so does the track), I can't see the white stripes doing anything (oh my more musical references).

Looks like testing should start in a week or two.

so whats up with the music will the songs be the hottest songs from the summer or some songs that they picked out i havent heard anything about the music yet

Some where in this thread there is a list of all the songs that might be used on the Rockit'. It is extremely varied so I do not think that only summer hits will be the only options.

That's not going to happen. Wherever you see a white stripe on the track is where a wheel will be in contact with the track. Unless they used glow-in-the-dark paint (which still won't work because wheels get dirty, and so does the track), I can't see the white stripes doing anything (oh my more musical references).

Looks like testing should start in a week or two.

So the wheel will always cover the white stripes, even when the coaster isn't running? :lol:

I'm just going by the concept art. Looks like its glowing blue to me...

concept_art.jpg

Other than shining blacklights onto the track, how would they make the white stripe on the track glow?
And I have heard thet the cars will have state of the art LED lights on them.

So the wheel will always cover the white stripes, even when the coaster isn't running? :lol:

I'm just going by the concept art. Looks like its glowing blue to me...

concept_art.jpg

It wears off after a few rides lol. Most coasters do the white stripe now because when the paint peels off from friction, it looks like crap. Judging by the concept art, we were also supposed to have a huge LCD screen, what's your point. :lol:

It wears off after a few rides lol. Most coasters do the white stripe now because when the paint peels off from friction, it looks like crap. Judging by the concept art, we were also supposed to have a huge LCD screen, what's your point. :lol:

Its not an LED screen, but a front projection screen. But I do believe it has been axed.

They've updated the concept art since then. The glowing blue still is part of that concept art.