Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just now got my email from Universal talking about this roller coaster.

Just a quick update from today on possible locations...if anyone is there...maybe this can be added to your photo request package

Lots of survey markers are said to be showing up in the areas where the new coaster is expected to go over near the Blue Man Group area, but we’ve also been told that markings have also been spotted behind Twister and it its extended queue area which makes us wonder just how big this coaster will really be, or if these are for something else entirely.

I am not sure what sound stages are what.

studiomap.png

But BMG I think are the first set of buildings (green building on the image)

The next 3 buildings are used for HHN. I think the buildings after those - are the herc/xena ones. But a universal fanatic can clarify that for ya.

me neither. But im excited for it! USF needs another real coaster besides ROTM. Woody woodpecker dosen't count for its only about 35 seconds

I think the coaster going over the buildings look really awsome. I think if they do it wrong though it could make it feel really overcrowded, but if they do it right it can turn out looking cool like that one.