That film is so demented, but it has a real energy that it would lend well to a dark humor house.I recently re-watched the film Freaked. It's a 90's film and I don't expect anyone here would have seen it lol
The only reason I watched is because I finished Bill and Ted and saw that Alex Winter (Bill) directed it.
Anyway, it's positively chaotic and I'd love to see it come to HHN as a house. It would definitely be a dark humor house
That would also be another good pick for a "comedy house", using the musical element and showing off some awesome puppetry for Audrey II. While the theatrical release did have a different ending, I'd prefer for a Little Shop of Horrors house to use the director's cut ending of the plants taking over.Little shop.
That's it I'm done.
Plants winning is the true ending. It’s how the stage show ends (“Don’t Feed the Plants”).That would also be another good pick for a "comedy house", using the musical element and showing off some awesome puppetry for Audrey II. While the theatrical release did have a different ending, I'd prefer for a Little Shop of Horrors house to use the director's cut ending of the plants taking over.
Oh, yeah. I just mean I'd prefer the house to use that actual ending. Giant man-eating plants would make for a great final scene in the house.Plants winning is the true ending. It’s how the stage show ends (“Don’t Feed the Plants”).
Resident Evil: Village would certainly offer an interesting variety component for a house, given the Four Lords and their various horror gimmicks you could use. If we did get another RE house, I could see that or Resident Evil: Biohazard working well.Just finished Resident Evil Village and while I think this has a 0% chance of happening I couldn't help but think what an absolutely AWESOME house this would be... so many amazing elements!
I know after playing the game it is just SCREAMING for a haunted house creation especially with an HHN style budget, it was just soooo good and the game felt like one giant haunted house I am sure it is only a dream but it would be so so SO good especially after the mediocre showing of the initial Resident Evil house at HHNOk, I'm bored, here are some elements I would love to see in a Village house
- Either have a facade of the village with Miranda doing her prophecies/warnings, or have the facade be castle dimitrescu with an animatronic Duke offering to sell some items.
- A dining room where you see the kicking legs of Grigori being dragged up the ceiling
- I would love a little crawl space section with the dead bodies and a Lycan scare.
- A village room where tons of Lycans attack (think something similar to Yeti), you can even have some bungee effects with them leaping from roof to roof.
- Luizas burning house with a mid transformed Leonardo
- Can have a little section themed to "Heisenberg's Game" with all of the Lycans. Throw in some spiked walls closing in and a stilt walker Urias, and it'll be awesome.
- Really enormous sets for castle dimitrescu, with the halls, dining room, and dungeons, with the sisters scaring (though idk how to really replicate Alcina? Maybe stilts, but might look a bit comical.
- I would also love to see a Stranger Things style puppet for the mutated Alcina
- I would love for a section of Angie's house, with the dolls attacking you (sort of like the bear in krampus), the general unnerving lighting and set design to...but idk how the "baby" would work.
- Honestly, a more giant version of the AWIL puppets for the Varcolac would be awesome and terrifying.
Reminder...this is just half of the game