Hulk Figure? | Inside Universal Forums

Hulk Figure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 6, 2014
Rushmore Academy
Alright so I just came back from universal (I'll post a trip report soon) and all was normal except one thing. I decided to go on doctor doom, was sent to the left tower at section one to be exact for anybody who wants to go more in depth. I was shot up, fun times until I looked down into the backstage area of hulk and storm force. There I saw a giant 7-8 foot tall hulk statue just chillin in the middle of the area, I'm not kidding. Does anybody know anything about this or has any pictures period? It caught me so off guard and I don't know if this could possibly be a new addition. Post thoughts below so I don't feel crazy :hulk:

Reactions: BBL
Alright so I just came back from universal (I'll post a trip report soon) and all was normal except one thing. I decided to go on doctor doom, was sent to the left tower at section one to be exact for anybody who wants to go more in depth. I was shot up, fun times until I looked down into the backstage area of hulk and storm force. There I saw a giant 7-8 foot tall hulk statue just chillin in the middle of the area, I'm not kidding. Does anybody know anything about this or has any pictures period? It caught me so off guard and I don't know if this could possibly be a new addition. Post thoughts below so I don't feel crazy :hulk:

Yep, it has been around for years. It has been a photo op in the past near the entrance to Hulk. Not sure what occasions have it on and off the field.

Search google and you will see it up close.

Yeah he pops up ever once in a while.

jSN0pTyrvyr4B.JPG

I used to work in Marvel, it's nothing major. They bring it out for special events now, like when people rent the park for a couple hours. That's all there is to that.

Yep that was the one I saw, thanks for the responses. It was so surreal to see the hulk just standing there from that high up. Super cool figure

Yeah I could totally see this being a photo op permanently...

Not sure if anyone knows this, while we're on the topic...there were some tanks from the Hulk movie sitting under the block break run on the hulk..anyone know if they are still there?

Yeah I could totally see this being a photo op permanently...

Not sure if anyone knows this, while we're on the topic...there were some tanks from the Hulk movie sitting under the block break run on the hulk..anyone know if they are still there?

I thought that the tank that resides outside of Disaster used to sit near the hulk break run

I thought that the tank that resides outside of Disaster used to sit near the hulk break run

Yep!
As far as the Hulk statue...I feel like it did used to be a permanent photo op. But I've been lucky enough to see it up close and it's in kinda rough shape. They probably took it away from visitor areas because it was getting so scuffed up from people messing around with it.

Gotcha...I wondered if it was still there or had moved..thank you!

Speaking of which I wouldn't mind seeing some cool outdoor effects with Hulk...fire burtsts, more mist, etc

They should enclose the second half of the ride and give it some cool effects.

Best thing I've herd around here in a long time!

Hulk really needs to be enhanced. This statue should totally get a perminent home in the park. Big train enhancement would do wonders as well.

Best thing I've herd around here in a long time!

Hulk really needs to be enhanced. This statue should totally get a perminent home in the park. Big train enhancement would do wonders as well.

Well, not to knock everything off course, but per the Future Universal Projects thread it would seem as if something is happening with Hulk in the next couple of years...Iron Man retheme, new cars, who knows...

I once rode Doctor Doom and saw the statue as 3 villains walked by it and they were waving at us! It was pretty great! My gf gets all the character interactions while she waits for me on these rides. So it was fun to be able to share one from a ride.

Reactions: Cole