ICON Park | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's really disappointing that they don't have decent measures in place for issues like this. Also, being trapped in an enclosed cabin with no A/C in Florida heat for 3 hours? I think there will be some major discounts coming soon
I'm really disappointed in general that they didn't build the cabins with AC. That would seem to be almost a necessity (at least to leave guests with a good impression) when they are up there for 25-30 minutes in an enclosed cabin.

I'm really disappointed in general that they didn't build the cabins with AC. That would seem to be almost a necessity (at least to leave guests with a good impression) when they are up there for 25-30 minutes in an enclosed cabin.

I thought they had A/C but it turned off when the shutdown happened.

Reactions: keeper
I would have seriously flipped out. I saw it on the news and seriously I think if I got stuck up there and saw the fire engines coming, I would begin having a panic attack.

Usually I am impressed by their work, but MTs really crapped up Pharell Williams!

From Orlando Tourist Blog @OrlandoTourist1
CQzeFF2WIAAaJI1.jpg

Looks like he had been on a cleanse for 3 months! Lost 20 lbs!

The StarFlyer shares the same airspace as the Orlando Eye, and fits in with the current landscape of International Drive. Therefore I support this project big time, even though I'm skeptical about Skyplex.