Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ICONS: HHN

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
And now for the scare zone I’m looking forward to the most! It’s time to take a look back in history and come face-to-face with the icons from our past. Iconic characters from the event’s 25 year history such as The Caretaker, The Storyteller, The Director and more will be found roaming the streets of Hollywood. I’ve even heard The Rat Lady will be making her grand return!

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All “ICONS: HHN“ discussion goes here.

Very awesome, hope for this to be a seven like scare zone with tons of minor icons and references thrown in as well. Maybe with some more redesigns of the icons I hope

I think this scarezone is going to be an exact combination of the Hollywood street during HHN XX Fear but with "7"/Face off's dedicated zoning.

I would expect something similar to Jack. A little bit updating to the make-up and better quality but maintaining the same overall look.

I also wonder if we might get some lesser icons roaming around the main icons. There's no reason to just have 4 if they're going to have scare actors in the zone as well.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's gonna be XX 2.0 with the wide range of lesser icons surrounding the major ones. Kinda cool the icons all have tiny stages leading up to the big stage, jacks stage with his show. Pretty much horror night's look on icons in a nutshell lol

Video from orlando informer on media preview, at around the 3:30 mark some lady from creative, i forgot her name, says that lady luck will be in this scare-zone.

Lady Luck was turrible as an icon. Maybe if she would have had more of a presence and wasn't stuffed into Sting it wouldn't have been so bad, but yeah she ranks really high on the worst icon list right next to Fear.

I liked the way she was connected to all the stories (as loosely as they were). She deserved a lot more because she could've been one of the best. She just had Bloody Mary syndrome

I know they advertised that each icon would get two kills per 45 minute set, but are the two kills different somehow or are they the same just repeated?

Noticed on Sunday that they all go in a row one after the other starting with Usher and ending with Caretaker.

Interesting, I wonder if it has anything to do with Carnage Returns time or how they try to funnel people.

I've noticed they seem to move the victim actor from one to the next. Probably makes sense to just go in order. You can also ask one of the TM's in the black shirts in the area when and where it's starting.