Is 59 "Too Old" for HHN? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Is 59 "Too Old" for HHN?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last year, a woman who looked about 70 was behind me in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank.

I didn't see a single scareactor try to get a scare off on her, but she looked like she was having a good time!

If it is, I don't care. I love it. I enjoy getting caught off guard no matter how hard I try to see it coming. I really enjoy watching others getting scared to death. I marvel at the details of the houses that are revealed in the Unmasking the Horror tours. Although I usually have a couple drinks I don't enjoy the people who over do it. But to be honest, there are a lot of security around and it seems the out of control drunks are quickly taken care of. The thing I like the most is just the festive feel as we walk around the park. I'm thrilled that I can experience this event with my now adult children and look forward to enjoying it with my grand-daughters when they are old enough. My wife and I know our limits and usually call it a night by 11:00 or midnight. I hope I have many more HHN's to come. Perhaps when/if I turn 90, I will have to start going to Mickey's Not So Scary Party.:p

You are not the only one! I will be there all next weekend with my parents whoboth turned 65 this year and have been going with me every year for 16 years...Admittedly I somestimes feel old there myslef ...there are so many kids but I dont care either . I enjoyed these kinds of things when I was in High School too and I just still do...Why do you think Rocky Horror is still around if all us old people didnt get it so popular in the first place lol. My mom feels out of place sometimes but they like it so much so I just get express and we go it slow but we see all the houses and the parents love bill and ted. We like you tend to start and finish earlier than some but we have Rush passes this year so we can spread it over 4 nights. Not going to miss a thing and cant wait to get there Monday. I used to have to do a lot of convincing to make my mom feel comfortable going but we always see a lot of other older people

- - - Updated - - -

am I the only one that does not know what I will be wearing in 13 days :smiley:

LOL nope I wish I could say id have a special shirt to wear but my HHN shirts are in storage so I dont have a clue I always tell people to look for me pulling around 2 seniors