Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

is Universal Volcano Bay considered the 3rd gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the actual third gate park for universal orlando will not be ready until the 2020's or 2030's at least but I am hearing now that they are talking about a 4th gate universal orlando so does this mean Volcano Bay is pretty much labeled as universal orlando's third gate? I thought the 3rd gate was supposed to be placed on that 475 acres bought on universal blvd.???? Its confusing volcano bay labeled as the 3rd gate yes or no?

they market it as their "3rd" theme park, but there are plenty of rumors of another "gate" on the horizon.

I thought the actual third gate park for universal orlando will not be ready until the 2020's or 2030's at least but I am hearing now that they are talking about a 4th gate universal orlando so does this mean Volcano Bay is pretty much labeled as universal orlando's third gate? I thought the 3rd gate was supposed to be placed on that 475 acres bought on universal blvd.???? Its confusing volcano bay labeled as the 3rd gate yes or no?
Yes, it is confusing. All depends on counting VB as a theme park, which Universal does....Welcome to the Forum. :thumbsup:

To the common sense folks of the real world, no, it's just a water park.
To Universal Orlando, yes, and it's the world's first water THEME park.

I always give the benefit of the doubt to the people in hopes that they can read beyond tricky marketing ploys lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.