Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 819 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Camp Cretaceous, I want the entire thing revamped to JW. I’m way more excited for this coaster now
I don't think it's coincidence they have a scene where the kids find "Jurassic World River Adventure" and go down a huge drop after an encounter with bioluminescent Parasaurolophus. They even made their canoes yellow and red which definitely evokes JPRA.

I don't think it's coincidence they have a scene where the kids find "Jurassic World River Adventure" and go down a huge drop after an encounter with bioluminescent Parasaurolophus. They even made their canoes yellow and red which definitely evokes JPRA.

I find that funny--as for Jurassic World The Ride--the colors of the boats actually switched from the yellow/red color, to a more grey and blue.

I wouldn't look --too-- much into that. Especially considering the artstyle of the show having some differences.

I wouldn't look --too-- much into that. Especially considering the artstyle of the show having some differences.
The art style is different, but it's intended to be officially canon. I'm sure throwing 'River Adventure' in is 100% an intended reference.

Not looking into it any further than that, other than the fact that they added theme park use to the Camp Cretaceous trademark. Almost positive we're gonna see it make an appearance somewhere.

So just concrete walls, no rockwork?
tenor.gif

The amount of foliage they bring in is going to make or break this.

It sure is.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Alright Universal, fess up. You took this dual themed locker idea from the few of us on here who speculated that it was something that they could do. We'll take a general consulting fee ;)

Reactions: Alicia
About 31 minutes in

That video is great. Towards the end they cover Jurassic and they have a John Hammond giving a tour of Isla Aventura. The dude is FULLY committed to the character and I love it. Great documentation of how awesome the queue for Triceratops Encounter was too.

Reactions: belloq87
Alright Universal, fess up. You took this dual themed locker idea from the few of us on here who speculated that it was something that they could do. We'll take a general consulting fee ;)
Locker gate is a fact, get your panties in a knot people cause this is going to be ugly (until the end result when it probably looks great). :eek:O:

Locker gate is a fact, get your panties in a knot people cause this is going to be ugly (until the end result when it probably looks great). :eek:O:
Definitely gonna look great IMO. Anything to further create the illusion that you're in a dinosaur zoo. I think there should be implied enclosures everywhere in the land. Make it feel like a parody of Busch Gardens or SeaWorld in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.