Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 820 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bio is on an artsy track against sky kick today. He caught this clever shot with mister osprey in the distance. Osprey thinks that the big bright thing is a good backing/crevasse for the nest. Zoom way in.

I love this one.

I agree, bio has gone from simply posting to posting with commentary and adding art to the documentation of projects. Very welcome, we don't deserve him.

I now think there’s a way for them to keep it JP within the rethemed JW island. In Jurassic World, you see a bunch of run down JP stuff. It’s all still there but it’s been overrun. Why couldn’t the story just be “this is an old attraction that we’re reopening for a limited time”? Throw some extra vegetation in throughout the ride, put some spider webs in the queue and voila. Everyone’s happy. Lol

Not to mention, the color scheme for the posters of new movie JW:Dominion is the classic yellow of JP. They are also having Grant, Malcom, and Ellie in that movie so in the way they bring it all together in the movie they could just embrace it all as one big thing, the two themes could work together in IOA.

jurassicworld-dominion_poster.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

nima-neemz-nakhshab-dominion-3d-2.jpg

This 3rd one might be fan made but the first 2 are official.

Not to mention, the color scheme for the posters of new movie JW:Dominion is the classic yellow of JP. They are also having Grant, Malcom, and Ellie in that movie so in the way they bring it all together in the movie they could just embrace it all as one big thing, the two themes could work together in IOA.

maxresdefault.jpg

nima-neemz-nakhshab-dominion-3d-2.jpg
None of those posters are official. Especially the one for the teaser trailer that doesn't exist.

I think given the fact that the audio cues around the land have been changed to Jurassic World, the switch is inevitable. The lengths at which they renovate the land remain to be seen. I'm firmly in camp "swap the Parks to Worlds" wherever you see them and overhaul JPRA into JWRA(NOT JW: The Ride, IMO it should be a different experience than at USH ).

None of those posters are official. Especially the one for the teaser trailer that doesn't exist.

I think given the fact that the audio cues around the land have been changed to Jurassic World, the switch is inevitable. The lengths at which they renovate the land remain to be seen. I'm firmly in camp "swap the Parks to Worlds" wherever you see them and overhaul JPRA into JWRA(NOT JW: The Ride, IMO it should be a different experience than at USH ).

The first one is definitely official. It’s on IMDB, there was a digital spy article about it, and it was tweeted by the director. I should’ve checked on the teaser trailer one. I also think it’s strange the color scheme they chose for camp Cretaceous being that it’s JP colors but set in JW.

The first one is definitely official. It’s on IMDB, there was a digital spy article about it, and it was tweeted by the director. I should’ve checked on the teaser trailer one. I also think it’s strange the color scheme they chose for camp Cretaceous being that it’s JP colors but set in JW.
You're right about that first image, but interestingly it wasn't on there when I first read your post. It's not even in my quote of your post either. Nonetheless it is the only official poster.

Using these colors for JW marketing(Dominion and Camp Cretaceous) only further solidifies that the notion of "how will these IPs work in the same land?!" is purely 100% overthinking. With everything we've seen so far, it's now canon that there are areas of Jurassic World that aren't all industrial grey, blue and concrete all over- and also that a lot of what's currently standing in JP still fits the Jurassic vibe.

Reactions: universal_fanatic

Only audio playing in the Raptor Encounter refers to Jurassic World. None of the music loops have changed outside of the raptor encounter, nor any other mentions of World outside of merchandised displays in the gift shops.

Not that a change won’t come, But currently only audio cues inside of Raptor Encounter mention Jurassic World so far.

Only audio playing in the Raptor Encounter refers to Jurassic World. None of the music loops have changed outside of the raptor encounter, nor any other mentions of World outside of merchandised displays in the gift shops.

Not that a change won’t come, But currently only audio cues inside of Raptor Encounter mention Jurassic World so far.
Did they do away with the Jurassic World social distancing audio reminders?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
After watching Camp Cretaceous, I want the entire thing revamped to JW. I’m way more excited for this coaster now
You know, I turned this on for my kid after it popped up on Netflix. And the toddler was not as invested into it as his mother and I was lol. We literally watched the entire thing right away and have to say it's a great show but I saw your comment and I just couldn't agree more. I really want this themed to Jurassic World with what they have planned for the series

Status
Not open for further replies.